LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

So are we really going to do it this time? Put some duct tape hanging off the flags maybe about a foot below the regular flag that says HQ ! Maybe we should meet outside the  south gate just to the left on that hill behind the dragstrip!  I hope everyone is still there on sat. morning and doesnt leave early this time. Rnbrad are you gonna have a bike and be able to stay , lookin forward to meeting you. A group pic of all of us HQers would be awesome!!! :clap:  What does everyone think about meeting on the little hill left of the gate (first hill you see on the left) about maybe 12:00 AM  on sat.??? LETS DEW ITTTTTT!!!! :headbang: Cmon guys , we have people coming from almost 2,000 miles away so lets make it happen for a great time!!  :cheers:

478292[/snapback]

I did it last time, Everyone from the hq that I found didnt the last supposed group meeting was a bust, the fall trip before that had a pretty good turn out. Bigboybanshee and myself will be there reguardless. I plan on spending most of my time at the drag strip.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be at LS the last weekend of March (I think the 24 - 27), along with the wife and several friends. And yes, I'll have the Honda for any of you that want a little piece, just be sure to bring cash, I don't accept credit cards.... :D

This is what we'll be riding and we'll probably be staying either in the motorhome or the toyhauler. Probably camp in the Cowboy cmpgrd.

OurNuns2.jpg

Edited by sredish

12 sounds about right. ill have some LOCO prolly on my flag with HQ somewhere. if im riding the raptor youll hear me comin :D  im with you travis, im used to gettin up early as fuck and im sure ill be up by 630 every morning. im bringin my helmet cam too..

i have to leave saturday sometime and get back to st joe. i just found out theo ther day that there is a new hillclimb in iowa on sunday. im def not gonna miss it. so ill prolly have to head out by 3 at the very latest on saturday. ill have some switching out of tires, swingarm and suspesion to get ready for the hillclimb. i was kinda hoping we could all meet up a little earlier but i guess well just see how it goes.

478347[/snapback]

That sucks but I totally understand! We could definitely meet up a little earlier, maybe 10:30 or 11. Whenever you get up on the days you're there, be sure to stop by my camp before you head out into the dunes if we're not camping close....I'll be awake, last time I went I couldn't sleep much at all anyhow. :dance:

Bigboybanshee and myself will be there reguardless. I plan on spending most of my time at the drag strip.

478379[/snapback]

Damn right! :headbang::bolt:

I can't freakin wait...this trip will be the first time I fire my banshee up since last October banghead

I'm going to be at LS the last weekend of March (I think the 24 - 27), along with the wife and several friends.  And yes, I'll have the Honda for any of you that want a little piece, just be sure to bring cash, I don't accept credit cards.... :D

This is what we'll be riding and we'll probably be staying either in the motorhome or the toyhauler.  Probably camp in the Cowboy cmpgrd.

OurNuns2.jpg

478429[/snapback]

Did the wife get a bike? Im pretty sure I know who the small one belongs to.

Did the wife get a bike? Im pretty sure I know who the small one belongs to.

478438[/snapback]

are you saying you think I'd be riding the one with the flowers?? :(

and bigboy... i don't line up with lowered out-framed banshees... i only pick on the easy ones..... that mf'er looks friggin insane... good job on the build. :bolt:

Edited by sredish

are you saying you think I'd be riding the one with the flowers?? :(

and bigboy... i don't line up with lowered out-framed banshees... i only pick on the easy ones..... that mf'er looks friggin insane... good job on the build.  :bolt:

478440[/snapback]

LMAO, thanks Scott! Shee won't be lowered at the dunes, will that make any difference? :P

I think you need to pull that cover off and throw it on my bike when you get here, Im getting an itching to buy one of them pretty bad right now. Scott thats pretty cool you got your old lady into riding.

478532[/snapback]

thanks. yea, who'd have thought..... :D