LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

So most everyone gonna be in the south camping area? We've never been there so i would love to meet as many people as possible. Stop by and have a beer with us

hair :cheers:

472425[/snapback]

Hair, u shouldnt have said that!

Mike I found our first stop when we run out of cerveca's!!! :evil::cheers::evil:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really don't care if i know you, or even talk to you. actually i have never even heard you talk because you always hiding behind your brother. He is the only one that ever says anything. Why would i care if I know you or not, what do you have, oh yeah, you big st. joe guys, building these bad bikes to come down and woop up on us farmer folk in our cow pastures. Well we will see and hopefully i can afford enough gas to make it to the strip and see your rig. Because we all want to see the clarks stuff, and sit on it, and kiss it, and kiss your feet. I Love You

DINGO

i really don't care if i know you, or even talk to you. actually i have never even heard you talk because you always hiding behind your brother. He is the only one that ever says anything. Why would i care if I know you or not, what do you have, oh yeah, you big st. joe guys, building these bad bikes to come down and woop up on us farmer folk in our cow pastures. Well we will see and hopefully i can afford enough gas to make it to the strip and see your rig. Because we all want to see the clarks stuff, and sit on it, and kiss it, and kiss your feet. I Love You

DINGO

473098[/snapback]

Wow! Is someone's ass a little sore?? :D You can dish out the jokes but cant take them? Hide behind my brother? Son, I'm not hiding behind anyone. I never talk because people like you aren't really worth talking to. But, in this case, since you think you should be running your jaws all the time, I felt the need to step up and say something back. But really, I would rather not talk to you on the internet. I think if you got something to say me to, go ahead and PM me, and Ill give you my number, and we can chat like good buddies. One thing you guys have all wrong, Ive never claimed to be the fastest, and I wont ever claim to be the fastest. Dude, it's all in good fun. Im sorry you just felt the need to shell out 5 grand or more on a bike because you think you have to prove you can beat my 4mil in a race. I feel pretty important that you want to impress me that much, so thankyou. If you wanna race sooooo bad, we can race.. But, putting your 10 mil up against my 4 mil gives you ALOT of bragging rights, let me tell ya!! Oh yeah, you can look at my stuff, but you can never put your dirty little ass or fingers on it!! :D

DINGO

473098[/snapback]

you must care since all you can talk about is my 10mm motor. should i start searchin for previous posts??? you guys do more talkin than anyone i know. you dont see me or stephen runnin around worried about what you got, what youre bringin, or anything else for that matter. like ive said before, i couldnt give a fuck less about what you farmer hick fucks do. so how about instead of runnin your mouths about me and stephen all the time hit the pasture, earn your gas money and go race yourselves cuz neither me or him have anything to prove to you fucks.

Damn, them clarks strokers got you tight like frog ass :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

DINGO

473098[/snapback]

This is rediculous!! this post was for some guy wanting to go riding and wanting a couple buddies to go along with!!why is thier so much hate!! we are hq brothers we need to stand together so that we wont be tore apart by outsiders.we are taking stabs at each other, for wat benifits. as i sit here looking out my window atop my hillside over lookin my town i wonder when will it stop. i just want to come to the hq to get away, if just for a few hours,away from life,bills, and just everyday struggles.it just kills me when we fight!! guys i ask put the past behind us lets move on,for a greater good, and do what we do,we ride!!! live fast ride hard!! plz for my sake love not war.

p.s. yes i know i am a complete idiot