Mexican Wall

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hopefully we do tax them they come up with a ss card and a legal residencey card and their workin, i dont know alot of people that are up for picking strawberries

450388[/snapback]

it would be nice..but its gonna be hard to tax them when they are workin for 4 bucks an hour under the table...

Personally I don't care where you are from. If you want to be here, be here legally, and do like the rest of us HAVE to do. Pay your fucking taxes, don't get on welfare, don't be an asshole and pretend that there isn't a line out the door at the post office, and just cut in front of everyone and pretend you don't hear/understand people saying "THE FUCKING LINE ENDS BACK HERE!" etc.

I guess what I'm getting at is lineage/origin doesn't matter. The bottom line matters. I can be friends with anyone as long as they carry their own weight.

Personally I don't care where you are from. If you want to be here, be here legally, and do like the rest of us HAVE to do. Pay your fucking taxes, don't get on welfare, don't be an asshole and pretend that there isn't a line out the door at the post office, and just cut in front of everyone and pretend you don't hear/understand people saying "THE FUCKING LINE ENDS BACK HERE!" etc.

I guess what I'm getting at is lineage/origin doesn't matter. The bottom line matters. I can be friends with anyone as long as they carry their own weight.

450422[/snapback]

well said.. And yes I'm Mexican..

look at china,he has no trouble selling his own peeps out time and time again .      .back when the immigrants came over to ellis island over 100 years ago they had skills, great ideas  and inventions ,a drive to sucsead and now its mostly just trash/human leeches      , we take anybody it seems and our government welcomes them with open arms ,even the illegals

450325[/snapback]

First of all , it was Clinton who sold us out to china....

and 100 years ago people wanted to come here because it offered hope and oppotunity... still does today but most take it for granted , mainly our own citizens. somewhere along the line the "great melting pots" burner got shut off and now immigrants come and think they dont have to assimilate anymore to our ways , or worse , try to change us to suit their cultures.

America will always welcome those looking for freedom , and there is a legal way of doing that.... but ignoring our laws to recieve those benefits is unnacceptable, and the border should be shut for not only that reason but a host of security issues as well.

As for the cheap labor....necessity is the mother of invention...why do you think the cotton gin was invented? ;)

....wow a great debate. lots of other countries have their borders closed and don't allow other people to become citizens of their country. i think that if it was a level playing field and they'll pay fair taxes like the rest of us then who cares at least they'e contributing to our economy. i think i speak for most of us when i say we have mixed feelings. the good comes with the bad. in all cases. anybody wanna have a beer?

well hopefully we do tax them they come up with a ss card and a legal residencey card and their workin, i dont know alot of people that are up for picking strawberries

450388[/snapback]

You're from so cal, how do you not see all of the illeagls at the home depot, making pretty good cash money? It's one thing to say they do the stuff that most white people won't do for the price, but the guy in the article is trying to say that they are helping our "economy". That is a blatant lie.

450422[/snapback]

Damn straight :headbang:

I hate mexicans. The stupid college kids take all the high school jobs and the jobs that are left over get taken by the stupid beaners. Build that damn wall and then get the beaners that are already here out.  :evil:

450351[/snapback]

hey bansheeryder_69....you can suck my left nut you douche bag....im mexican and i come to think of my family as hard working people who dont do or talk shit to anybody..unless they're provoked..something like what you did...now i agree that illegal aliens shouldnt try to come over here and kinda just leech on the us govt...my family is all legal..so you dont have to snipe us in our backyard :D...just shouting out some stuff dont start pming me with some crackhead shit now...like on planet blaster cuz i called one of the mods a asshole.