sanddragon motorsports

1000dollabill

just wondering who has dealt with them? was planning on putting in an order for some +2+1 j arms, elka duners, and new sand tires and wheels all around.

i know everybody says to do the a arm conversion, but i'd rather keep the 87 in my banshee. are the sanddragon j arms any good? keep in mind i mostly dune. will they withstand aggressive jumping etc.?

last question, should i have just have my rear shock reworked or drop the dough for a new rear? i have a gsxr 1000 also, and i've never touched any of the suspension adjustments in 2+ years. adjustability isn't too much of a concern.

thanks in advance.

bill

Also I got my rear shock rebuilt by Shane and it works awesome. I've never rode on a aftermarket rear shock but Shane's works great. Way better than stock and way cheaper than buying a new aftermarket one. I would definately recommend him as well. The next post says his inbox is full but here is his phone #219-313-1424

Edited by Ruko

• 1 month later...

I just purchased a 5.6 Ims from them. After I got it cleaned up ended up being a really nice tank. My dealings with them so far are pretty good. Hopefully they like my resume and want to have their stuff on my shee. I'd love to run their stuff all around. Would have to be the right deal tho...considering I got sooo much in my LS setup. I think they are a Fox Shock dealer too.

Im real curious as to how they perform too.

Thanks again for the tank.

• 2 weeks later...