just messin around

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I know how peoples psychotic girlfriends/wifes  can be. I have to go through that shit alot. Like right now, Our so called good friends from racing.  There is this OLDER lady that is threatened by me giving her OLDER husband a ride home from the bar. So what does she do, spreads rumors around our little town about me and Ande. Its just rumors oh well. But it just pisses me off that people are threatened by me and I have no flippen idea why. Its not like im gonna go steal her denture wearing husband or take him out back behind the woodshed or something. LOL

453782[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

hahahaha

they are threatened by you because you are SO FUCKING HOT!!! its the price you pay, baby.

id be threatened by you, if i wasnt so distracted by my intense lust for you. :D

would ande get mad if i take you out back behind said woodshed??

hehehe ;)

:rotflmao:

hahahaha

they are threatened by you because you are SO FUCKING HOT!!!  its the price you pay, baby. 

id be threatened by you, if i wasnt so distracted by my intense lust for you.  :D

would ande get mad if i take you out back behind said woodshed?? 

hehehe  ;)

453787[/snapback]

I think Ande would be hiding with the digi cam or something of that sort. He would probubly jizz his pants with just the slightest thought of me and you behind a woodshed.

The thoughts running through my head now.

I think Ande would be hiding with the digi cam or something of that sort. He would probubly jizz his pants with just the slightest thought of me and you behind a woodshed.

The thoughts running through my head now.

453789[/snapback]

BAHAHA o god. all i can think of is that pic you had, where you were licking that girl and ande was in the background with the most priceless look on his face.... :whoa: hahahaha

o man

the thoughts, indeed.