best 2 cycle oil to use in banshee

htown01shee

damn, :huh: 80:1 never heard of anyone using that ratio before in their banshee?

Guess that must be some pretty good shit to be mixed that thin. I've mostly ran klotz R50 at 40:1, but I've tried other stuff like belray MC1 at 50:1 and castor 927 at 40:1. Couldn't really tell no difference between them. I just think that the castor 927 smells the best and the belray MC1 makes your gas turn blue :lol: . But I mostly use R50, I dont know why, guess it just feels better using it than other oil. :shrugani:

Lota guys using 80:1 or 100:1 in the good oils. The main thing the oil does is lube the bearings; rings will run a long time at even leaner oil mixtures. I think anyone running factory (crap bearings) shouldn't go thinner than 60:1 with good oil. I like Benol, but the castor oils do tend to leave exhuast deposits. I'll be running full synthetic at like 80:1 after the full rebuild.

I have been using mobil1 mx2t at a 40 to 1 mix and have had no problems with it. Like others said on here its pretty much your choice of brand, you will only hear bad things one someone has motor issues. I like running synthetics, they have come along way with the technology. synthetics hold up to heat alot better and have better lubricity characteristics(slicker) than conventional oil mixes.

Jim :cheers: