Stern Walks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no Sirius for me. I just got my first Christmas present and it was a full XM portable kit with the car and home setups plus a 2 year subscription. Never would have bought it for myself but it's pretty cool so far. I can record XM and listen to it later and I could take it jogging if I wasn't so lazy.  :shrugani:

451359[/snapback]

Channel 48- Squizz kicks ass. You will love it if you like harder stuff.

yeah the myfi works good ive heard, had some problem with signal or something.

the pioneer one got great review on some website i did some research on them before buying. suppose to be better than the myfi, who knows.

hope you enjoy it.

give it 2 months and i bet you will say you will never listen to reg radio. trust me i was like why pay for it, but now i get mad if i dont have my xm.

wes

I have had sirius for a year now. My wife got it for me last Christmas. I love it, never thought I would, but then she got it and man it's great!! Nothing better if you live out in the boonies like I do. My favs are 108 Maxim, 20 Octane, hair nation, alt nation, NFL Radio, Big 80's, and Kidstuff. Yes, Kidstuff, that station is a life saver on long trips with the kids, they love it.

I am looking forward to finally getting to listen to a whole Howard show. Never have had the chance before now. I just hope he doesnt over do it and become completly tasteless. He about crossed the line several times already. Now he has freedom so i am thinking LOOKOUT!! Then again, the man is a genious, so he may be smart enough to keep it reel and realise not everything has to be such a big statement against the FCC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...