Stern Walks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn man you cought me. So get your liberal tree huggin ass off this site then. Bush is the man, you probably dont believe in being in iraq do you? dont pass GO go straight to hell.

449103[/snapback]

sorry dale but bush is a fuck up. whats he approval ratings now, how much is this war costing, how many of his goons are getting indited, thought this war was going to pay for it self, and cheap gas.

first it was weapons of mass destruction, then get rid of saddam, then its hey iraq needs a democracy.

lie and lie. i have many friends over there. been there for 7 months straight now. second tour.

i voted for the goof the first time. then 911 happened i like hey lets kick some ass on this fucking people. then shit starts to come out. wow i was hooked line and sinker. iraq will not become a democracy. they have been fighting for over 3000 yrs. since when are we the country to take care up others by rebuilding them.

shit they cant even fix new orleans, but we are taking care of iraq.

No hard feelings dudes. But if we were to pull out of Iraq now that country would really go to shit. My feelings are we really need to go to war treat it like germany and kick some ass not this pussy shit from a country of cry babies. If we were to really have to go to war, Im afraid we would get our ass handed to us. Bush made a decision and has to stick to it. Thats all there is to it. Wait till next election and the new pres pulls out the troops and see what happens.

big deal 70% most of those were organized groups.

basically you have 3 groups over there that dont like each other. its going to be reallyhard to be all peaceful and whatnot. they wouldnt have the freedom like we do over here. they dont want it. they are not sticking up for themselves. they let people attack are troops. if your so suppress by the government or who ever after a while your not going to put up with it. we got rid of saddam, so the bad guy is gone. they arent getting stuff together and trying to make an effort to start a civilized country.

there was a poll out from britain that sayed 80% of iraq people want us out of there. 40% of them thought it was ok to shoot your troops.

oh we are so helping them.

i know we cant just pull out now, we started this cluster of fuck, we have to finish it.

Edited by wesw

I cant stand the guy. Damn Bush hater, preached how he could keep bush out of office, he is a clown. But ya gotta remember its my opinion, so dont go hatin on me. Now Russ Martin he rules dallas boys.

449044[/snapback]

Russ rules!! (afternoons) :headbang:

Stern has sucked over the past few years I remember back in 92 I was working 3rd shift I had the radio cranked.. At 6am Stern came on.. Holy Shit I thought to myself what happened to the jams, there's some talk guy on now... :headbang: I never turned the station. Howard use to speak his mind I mean really speak it. There are so many "give a fuck" people out there that couldn't turn the radio dial that would bitch and complain to the FCC until there was enough against Howard that he basically had no choice but to clean up..

As far as the" following of Ophie and Pencil-dick" well they just got lucky. They got bounced around from market to market. Until, Satelitte radio finally needed them...( -_--_- )...

Will I pay for Sirrus? :shrugani:

So get your liberal tree huggin ass off this site then.

Thats the biggest pile of pure bullshit Iv heard in a while. Anyone who opposes this dousch-nozzle of a president we have is labeled a "liberal hippy tree hugger" who isnt wanted here. Some of the crap people say :shrugani: ... doesnt anyone think before they slander and offend :( ???

BTW HOWARD STERN RULES. For anyone who's never listended to Stern.... if you have family values, belong to the American Taliban(Christain right wingers) or get offended by fart jokes and naked chicks, then Stern is not for you. Anyone with a good sense of humor should prolly like Howard. There's so much more to the Stern show than strippers and fart jokes.... listen with an open mind and a beer\bowl in your hand and tell me you didnt laugh at the show. There has been many mornings where I had tears in my eyes from laughin' so hard at the show. Im going to subscirbe to Sirius, I wanna hear his first show on Jan 9th.

There has been many mornings where I had tears in my eyes from laughin' so hard at the show.  Im going to subscirbe to Sirius, I wanna hear his first show on Jan 9th.

449221[/snapback]

xm rules!!!!! o&a party rock. ramone!!!

What a comment 2 days after Iraq had a 70% voter turnout.  :shootself:

449203[/snapback]

what a comment :blink:they had elections long before we ever showed up there and i know the turnaout was much higher than 70% when these fuck tards voted for saddam huessain back i n the day!!! :dance: and so what ?this only means 2/3 of the muslims chose to vote for their total radical wack job leader that they thought would kill us and rid of us quicker . <_< all good muslims do what the koran tells them to do no matter what ,all good muslims are instructed via allah to hate christians . heres just one of the hundreds of vengeful hate-filled Koran quotes : (Sura 8:12) (cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelive.therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip on them ).

does this sound like a group of people who will value our christian governemnt ideals and beleif system when they are told by their boy allah it is their duty to chop off our heads and fingers?its nieve as fuck for us to think these islamic cavmen will develop into a society we consider democratic and usefull IMO,they even hate themselves :shootself:

Edited by rocketboy

Ya they had elections, vote for me sadam or I will kill your family. man i have been there. Those assholes live in palaces bigger than the super dome and let there people starve. If you only believe whats in the news then you dont know what the furk is gong on over there. Oh and I didnt know being called a tree hugger was slander Meat. I have been called worse and didnt cry about it. He didnt say anything about it so why should you?

unfortunatly saddam is the only one who can run that suck hole of a country, and no i don't think we should be there either. he's got to be the dumbest pres. this country has ever seen. have you listened to his speeches? the same speeches he can't write him self. he can't speak to the country or press for that matter with out f-ing it up and making an ass out himself. what an embarassment.. approval ratings... ha ha :flush:

what a comment  :blink:they had elections long before we ever showed up there and  i know the turnaout was much higher than 70% when these fuck tards voted  for saddam huessain  back i n the day!!!  :dance: and  so what ?this only means 2/3 of  the muslims  chose to vote for their  total radical wack job leader that they thought would  kill us and rid of us quicker .

449270[/snapback]

You're completely right. :notworthy:

I looked up the past Iraq elections. 1995 Saddam received 99.96% of the vote and again in 2002 with a stronger campaign he received 100% of the 11,000,000+ votes. They definately wanted him, I didn't realize that but numbers like that don't lie as much as our president. And when he came to power originally his campaign consisted of only assasinating 3 gov officials and then the day he took power he only had to execute 22 more gov't officials. Now with Tookie dead he's got to be a shoe in for the Nobel Peace Prize. :shootself: