Demon hunter band

rocketboy

i heard this band is gonna be touring with the recently reunited STRYPER lol :rotflmao:

449171[/snapback]

as lame as stryper was i bet they made more cash than you and all your family combined wil lever come close to making and they are more famous than anyone you know ,why do yo ufeel heavy metal has to be satanic to be good ?when it comes to heavy metal sound ,the music itself really conveys no religion bias that i can tell ? .theres alot of bands that are christian i bet you never even knew were ,like chevelle ,switchfoot ,creed and others . also it should be noted cannibal corpse sucks balls and is really outdated garbage metal . :evil::dance:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as lame as stryper was i bet they made more cash  than you and all your family combined wil lever come close to making and they are more famous than anyone you know ,why do yo ufeel heavy metal has to be satanic to be good ?when it comes to heavy metal sound  ,the music itself really conveys no religion bias that i can tell ?  .theres alot of bands that are christian i bet you never even knew  were ,like chevelle ,switchfoot ,creed and others . also it should be noted cannibal corpse sucks balls and is really outdated garbage metal . :evil:  :dance:

449180[/snapback]

lol i went to a stryper concert recently. i didnt know chevelle was christian. and yeah cannibal corpse sucks.

IMO, theres only 1 slipknot.

havent listened to the music.... i dont have my speakers plugged in, but i would if i could.

449230[/snapback]

i agree slipknot is very awesome,probably my favorite band other than mudvayne . its only my opinion that these demon hunter guys sound similar to knot . i think youd like demon hunter atleast for the hard hitting sound ,im gonna get all 3 of their cds after listening to them at the store recently :headbang: i listen to alot of heavy stuff and sometimes as im singing along to the lyrics i can thelp but laugh at some of the ridiculous nonsense they sing about eve n though i sing it ,its almost like they try to sound really satanic ,tough and hardcore but after a while its just kinda lame ,loses its effect and comes off as pretty corny. :huh: stuff like " chop your sister up i n a blender" "satan is nice ,satan is our pal " "i push my fingers into my butt " gets old for me after awhile :unsure:

Edited by rocketboy

I saw Michael Sweet, the lead singer from stryper back in 1997 or 1998. Tell you what, that is one talented dude. The guy put on a 2 plus hour show, did tons of Stryper and his solo stuff. Played lead guitar as good as anyone and was just flat out entertaining. If Stryper and Chevelle make it to Portland I am going for sure.

By the way, Chevelle Rocks to.

RJV

i agree slipknot is very awesome,probably my favorite band other than mudvayne . its only my opinion that these demon hunter guys sound similar to knot . i think youd like demon hunter atleast for the hard hitting sound  ,im gonna get all 3 of their cds after  listening to them at the store recently  :headbang:  i listen to alot of heavy stuff and sometimes as im singing  along to the lyrics i can thelp but laugh at some of the ridiculous nonsense they sing about  eve n though i sing  it ,its  almost like they try to sound really satanic ,tough and hardcore but after a while its just kinda lame ,loses its effect  and  comes off as pretty corny. :huh:  stuff like " chop your sister up i n a blender"  "satan is nice ,satan  is our pal "  "i push  my fingers into my butt " gets old for me  after awhile  :unsure:

449243[/snapback]

to me slipknot are the origonals at making music out of screeming. my bro is into mysary signals just now. i call them "the slipknot wannabe`s" slipknot may yell and scream but at least they tied the lyrics in with the music they made. as for the corny lyrics, yes they are corny but when i read the lyrics on a bit of paper you kinda get an idea of what they are singing about. "i push my fingers into my eyes, its the only thing that slowly stops the ache" if you get a good kick in the nuts i reckon poking yourself in the eye would take you mind of whats worse... lol.

i find it hard to eplain the way i feel about music, if you dont follow what i just said i dont blame you lol. i guess i just listen to too many different kinds of music. :shrugani:

dont forget Arch Enemy, Lamb of god,BurnthePreist ,Soulfly,Sepultra,Snot,Tool,A perfect circle,Coal Chamber,Devil driver,Black Dahlia Murder not all death metal but all very good music and there is so many more

449320[/snapback]

i like some of thsoe bands,, burn the priest,,, ahh old lamb of god

lets see, my list includes pretty much all metal from the 70s to present day,, i like everthing from the good ol days of metal to today,, so death metal is just part of what i listen too

Edited by helldriver