Demon hunter band

rocketboy

these guys seem to really be making a name for themselves lately .even nominated for a grammy .anyone listen to these guys ?,their new album is coming out soon . i never really cared for christian music i n the past and this is a change for the good IMO ,heavy music i can actually stand that has a positive message

before yo u shrug it off as lame ...atleast click on this link and listen to some of these songs for a minute :headbang:

:cheers:music sample

Edited by rocketboy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just cant see growling vocals and singing about  going to church and prasing jesus and mary  and nice little flowers and cute pretty things lol,,, its more of a joke to me,, lol

keep metal evil  -l- :evil:

448598[/snapback]

did yo u listen to them then ???,cause i think youd be dam n surprised how hard they are

i hadnt heard of them until now. thanks. this band is awesome. and helldriver christianity isnt all cute pretty little things. have you read revelation? some scary stuff in it. i took a class on it. totally scared me into being a christian. i didnt want to be part of the group of people that are wrong when the end comes.

They are good and the lyrics are tough, challenging and sometimes down right convicting. Good stuff. There are a ton of great Christian Rock bands out there now days.

RJV