Kanye West Talking Smack Again! (vid)

gman22

we should all listen to what kayne says cause lets face it ,hes obviously a genius and has alot to teach us dumbies who actually made it past the 7th grade unlike him :shootself: :yank:by his profound logic : if you are black your good, if your white your bad :confused:

i have no idea who he even is :shrugani:

448117[/snapback]

basicly hes just a big mouthed arrogant feeble minded culostomy bag hip hopper who thinks his views on life are important and that america actually values his racist self centered opinions that have no validity or merit :)

Edited by rocketboy

basicly hes just a big mouthed arrogant feeble minded culostomy bag hip hopper  who thinks his views on life are  important and that america actually  values his racist self centered opinions  that have no validity or merit  :)

448152[/snapback]

you shouldn't hold back, man. just tell us how you feel :P

does anyone but me notice how many hot chicks are from Hailey, Idaho? weird, I think the town only has like 10 people in it, but every website hosting videos has personals from chicks in Hailey, ID. Some day I shall venture to this oasis of poon and see what's up and what they are putting in the water there.

That's what's wrong with this country some moron whistle's a fucking melody and they think they've cured godamm cancer or something, and everyone idolizes the asshole, same thing with athletes I mean who came up with digging a ditch pays ten bucks an hour and playing with a ball pays ten million a year (minimum) shouldn't it be the other way around?........ wasn't it micheal worthy who bitched he had to pay a surgeon 350 grand to do a quadruple bypass on his dad to save his life. And he made that much going to fucking practice that afternoon, some guy builds the roads we drive on for 40k a year and Britney Spears shakes her fat ass for 90 minutes for 750 grand? i cant put my finger on it but Something's just aint fucking right with that :yank:

That's what's wrong with this country some moron whistle's a fucking melody and they think they've cured godamm cancer or something, and everyone idolizes the asshole, same thing with athletes I mean who came up with digging a ditch pays ten bucks an hour and playing with a ball pays ten million a year (minimum) shouldn't it be the other way around?........ wasn't it micheal worthy who bitched he had to pay a surgeon 350 grand to do a quadruple bypass on his dad to save his life.  And he made that much going to fucking practice that afternoon, some guy builds the roads we drive on for 40k a year and Britney Spears shakes her fat ass for 90 minutes for 750 grand? i cant put my finger on it but Something's just aint fucking right with that :yank:

448670[/snapback]

Hit the nail on the head.

I wish I could get paid to talk about myself over a remixed track/loop of some song from the 70's rather than work 10 and 12 hour days thinking about how much the gas bill is going to be to heat a 4000 sqft shop to at least 60F while I'm the only one there working.

Theres alot of shit like that going on everywhere.

My dads bill (for the insurance) for his new knee is astounding. The knee itself was $5000 or so, the glue was $2000, and the surgeon was about $4000. All of that makes sense.

The hospital stay was in excess of $25,000 for less than 3 days. And it was one of the most disgusting places I've ever seen. For $25K I could have holed up at the Bellagio for a day or 2.

Hit the nail on the head.

I wish I could get paid to talk about myself over a remixed track/loop of some song from the 70's rather than work 10 and 12 hour days thinking about how much the gas bill is going to be to heat a 4000 sqft shop to at least 60F while I'm the only one there working.

Theres alot of shit like that going on everywhere.

My dads bill (for the insurance) for his new knee is astounding. The knee itself was $5000 or so, the glue was $2000, and the surgeon was about $4000. All of that makes sense.

The hospital stay was in excess of $25,000 for less than 3 days. And it was one of the most disgusting places I've ever seen. For $25K I could have holed up at the Bellagio for a day or 2.

448688[/snapback]

so lets recap Stan you got:

thats 36 grand

for that koby will dribble the ball 47.5 feet turn and shoot (and maybe even miss) the basket...........man were in the fucking wrong business

Edited by Blue Duece