Ol' Tookie took four lives

Blue Duece

you dont wanna die, dont kill anyone its really simple to understand...........

448290[/snapback]

I read it. I understand it. I agree with it.

People that steal should be put to a year or so hard labor for their first offense. If they don't learn the second time, put them to work for the state for 10 years.

:cheers:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess arnie isnt just another hollywood idiot big mouth ,after all he is the terminator :clap: the world is just a tad better now that tookie fuckwad is out of it ,i think the part that is really a crying shame :cry: is it took 26 years too long and it wasnt a double injection (the other being the prestigous, noble, reverand jesse jackson ) <_<

Edited by rocketboy

And to think who are they going to give the Nobel prize to now? Saddam? Bin Laden?

448512[/snapback]

Its even worse. I heard talk about them awarding him the Nobel Peace Prizzle posthumasly....i.e. after death.

WTF good is that going to do.

Oh I know...they'll get to ramble on about how America murdered an innocent man. An innocent man that made fun of in court (I think what I read even said he laughed), the grumbling/growling noise the asian guy made when he blew 1/4 of his head off.

theres some fucking asshole as we speak walking down sunset blvd in LA claiming we just killed a fucking prophet, if thats the case Dr. Suess was a prophet so was Charles Shultz, remenber "sam I am, green eggs and ham" and lets not forget snoopy and charlie brown........tookie was the fucking messiah and we killed him.......

Blue Duece for president and Rocketboy for vice president. I'd like to make Jesse Jackson a land owner, I'd kick him in the nuts and give him a couple of achers. Sheriff Joe is the shit, its nice to see chain gangs (male and female), picking up trash, and digging graves for the homeless. He was just on the news the other day bitchin about "Happy Holidays." He says its his jail, and they will say" Merry Christmas". He is even piping in Christmas music in multiple languages. That guy is a freakin hoot! Tookie is taking a dirt nap tonight! They should have made it a pay per view event to reimburse the tax payers for keeping the mother phucker alive for 26 years, and letting Chuck "ICEMAN" Lidel beat him to death in the octagon. Justice, Original or Crispy? Oh yeah, and as far as the Tookie supporters, all I have to say is "some people are alive, becasue its against the law to kill them."

thats funny since more white men are on death row and have been executed than black men.    :shrugani:

448639[/snapback]

yeah but the white mans guilty, the Negro on the other hand has been framed, he's being opressed by the Honkie, if a black robs a store and shoots the clerk for a six pack and some chips you gotta remember the white man drove him to do it, we shoulda just picked our own fuckin cotton, this counrty would have been a lot better off :headbang:

Blue Duece for president and Rocketboy for vice president. I'd like to make Jesse Jackson a land owner, I'd kick him in the nuts and give him a couple of achers. Sheriff Joe is the shit, its nice to see chain gangs (male and female), picking up trash, and digging graves for the homeless. He was just on the news the other day bitchin about "Happy Holidays." He says its his jail, and they will say" Merry Christmas". He is even piping in Christmas music in multiple languages. That guy is a freakin hoot! Tookie is taking a dirt nap tonight! They should have made it a pay per view event to reimburse the tax payers for keeping the mother phucker alive for 26 years, and letting Chuck "ICEMAN" Lidel beat him to death in the octagon. Justice, Original or Crispy? Oh yeah, and as far as the Tookie supporters, all I have to say is "some people are alive, becasue its against the law to kill them."

448651[/snapback]

I heard someone on the Tony Snow show making a good point about all these assholes trying to make it more PC in schools and work places by replacing "Merry Christmas" with "Happy Holidays" and filing lawsuits n shit.

Their reason is that "Holidays" doesn't denote any affiliation with religion. Then he started to laugh as he said "Dont they know that the word Holiday comes from the words Holy Days?"

I'm not religious, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to tell people Merry Christmas because of a few fruitcakes that happen to get their feelings hurt easily.

And to top it off, 2 weeks from Christmas some assfuck is filing a lawsuit to have the Utah Highway Patrol crosses taken down from various spots along Utahs roadways. He claims the state is proseletysing (sp), and his religious freedoms have been trod upon.

WTF?

These are crosses up for UHP that have been killed in the line of duty.

I hope santa shits in that guys stocking this year.