Ol' Tookie took four lives

Blue Duece

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if Arnold will let the murding bastard live?

447505[/snapback]

What pisses me off about that whole thing are these bleeding heart unintelligent cocksuckin Hollywood elites pleading for his life because hes "turned his life around". Big fucking deal. If he has converted to some religion, and begged his god for forgiveness, then he shouldn't have a problem with meeting his maker face to face.

Lots of people have written childrens books. It don't mean that they're decent upstanding people. What hes doing now has not one fucking thing to do with what he did 25 years ago. There comes a time in peoples lives when they have face reality and take responsibility for their actions.

And on top of it all he still says "being a snitch is the worst thing someone can be." so, he isn't telling anything about what he knows about the crips gang, how they operate, etc.

Apparently being a murderer is better than being a snitch.

and no one can find one of his books anywhere, the son of a bitch didnt start the crips they formed in 1969 tookie got out of youth athourity prison in 1972......all the naacp assholes say its a race thing ...i say why did the bastard get to live this long?...oh and he has 11 counts of attempted murder while in prison.....they put him in the whole for 6 years and he came out a new man...

this country needs to wake up <_< ,eye for a fuckin eye ..i say try em' and fry em' :evil: ,end of story! our much needed tax dollars are being wasted on these pathetic social vermin who do nothing but make this world a scary place to live in and prey on the innocent .capitol punishment is the greatest thing since sliced bread IMO :dance::clap:

this  country needs to wake up <_<  ,eye for a  fuckin eye ..i say try em' and fry em' :evil:  ,end of story! our much needed tax dollars are being wasted on these  pathetic social vermin who do nothing but make this world a scary place to live in  and prey on the innocent .capitol punishment is the greatest thing since sliced bread IMO  :dance:  :clap:

447535[/snapback]

i concur..

if he was any sort of a converted man he would feel obligated to pay the price for his crimes. fuck him. he should have been dead years ago. shoot him and make his family pay for the bullet. im hoping with the advancement of science and DNA that we can speed up the whole capital punishment process. undeniable proof of guilt should change our justice system.

fuckin limosine liberals :angry:

if he was any sort of a converted man he would feel obligated to pay the price for his crimes. fuck him. he should have been dead years ago. shoot him and make his family pay for the bullet.  im hoping with the advancement of science and DNA that we can speed up the whole capital punishment process. undeniable proof of guilt should change our justice system. 

fuckin limosine liberals  :angry:

447571[/snapback]

ahahh holy shit brooke, i actually totally agree with you :cheers:

ahahh holy shit brooke, i actually totally agree with you  :cheers:

447574[/snapback]

hey. thats a good sign for you. you should agree with me more often...

i do have like a 95% approval rating.

.....ok i cant back that up.

coooome to the dark side rocketboy. we'll show you a good time.

just wondering.  if it was one of your guys' friends or relatives in his position.  would you feel the same way?

447626[/snapback]

He deserves to die and even if he was a friend or relative, although I wouldn't have friends that would do this:

He robbed a 7/11 and got $100. Instead of taking the money and leaving, he put the clerk on the floor face down and blasted him becuase he was white. Here's his picture.

Images Removed

he's a cold blooded killer and deserves to die painfully

just wondering.  if it was one of your guys' friends or relatives in his position.  would you feel the same way?

447626[/snapback]

YUP!! 100% no doubt. people need to take RESPONSIBILITY for themselves and their actions. not enough of that going on these days in all aspects of society.

maybe im a cold blooded bitch, but ive lost an awful lot of people close to me who didnt in any way deserve to die, so relative or not, if you fuck up to that degree..... fuck you.

anyone who stands up for this scum bag doesnt get it. life is prescious and thats exactly why monsters like this should be killed.