Switchblade---deadbeat seller

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing (with my own two eyes) the way his temper flares, I'm sure he's been anything but calm!

You're right, I am a dickhead.

448154[/snapback]

well what you have seen doesnt apply here. i am trying to be somewhat understanding with this guy, but even since this has been here he still hasnt replied to me or anything. no time estimate or anything. i know you are mr. calm and all with your non emotional thinking, but id be willing to bet that if u were out 650 bucks for 6 weeks with some asshole givin u the run around youd be pretty unhappy about it. i guess you can go on swingin from switchblades nuts..

No nutts for me bro, I tell it as I see it. I saw champ receive his part in short order and I've seen you blow up for little reason. Therefore my thoughts are justified.

448187[/snapback]

where did i blow up?? and little reason? jeff comes in here and says he just got 3 new covers in today but it takes this guy 6 weeks to get nothing done? yea, no reason there..

HEY U GUYS LEAVE REDED ALONE OR I WILL BEAT ALL OF U UP!!!!! lol yeah probally not hey tyler man dont want to make ya mad but why do gotta make fun of people for not havn alot of money and since im (2. they arent as well off financially) does that make me a loser also hmmm.... kinda sucks bein on the other side of the fence dont it i had it happen to me once also but i got got my item but i thought i had a pretty good freind that wouldnt screw me but a left side case,left clutch cover,new coolhead dome later kinda didnt think the same then the frame i paid exta for was broke in 3 places dont believe me come over i will show u and the pipe u said was jus a off the shelf u coulda just told me u welded the end on i wouldnt have cared im not disapointed in the motor just wonder why u didnt tell me all these problems thats the only reason some people on here dont care for u much right now why would u treat a friend this way why would they want to be ur freind i know i gonna catch hell for sayn this but i think ur a pretty cool guy but man just remember when ur pointin the finger callin everyone a dick or calling them white trash their are three pointin back at ya k i posted it so comeon everyone start with the shit talkin on me cuz i dont think loco is god

HEY U GUYS LEAVE REDED ALONE OR I WILL BEAT ALL OF U UP!!!!! lol yeah probally not  hey tyler man dont want to make ya mad but why do gotta make fun of people for not havn alot of money and since im (2. they arent as well off financially) does that make me a loser also hmmm....  kinda sucks bein on the other side of the fence dont it  i had it happen to me once also but i got got my item  but i thought i had a pretty good freind that wouldnt screw me  but a left side case,left clutch cover,new coolhead dome later kinda didnt think the same  then the frame i paid exta for was broke in 3 places dont believe me come over i will show u and the pipe u said was jus a off the shelf u coulda just told me u welded the end on i wouldnt have cared    im not disapointed in the motor just wonder why u didnt tell me all these problems  thats the only reason some people on here dont care for u much right now    why would u treat a friend this way why would they want to be ur freind  i know i gonna catch hell for sayn this but i think ur a pretty cool guy but man just remember when ur pointin the finger callin  everyone a  dick or calling them white trash their are three pointin back at ya          k i posted it so comeon everyone start with the shit talkin on me cuz i dont think loco is god

448197[/snapback]

do what now??

HEY U GUYS LEAVE REDED ALONE OR I WILL BEAT ALL OF U UP!!!!! lol yeah probally not  hey tyler man dont want to make ya mad but why do gotta make fun of people for not havn alot of money and since im (2. they arent as well off financially) does that make me a loser also hmmm....  kinda sucks bein on the other side of the fence dont it  i had it happen to me once also but i got got my item  but i thought i had a pretty good freind that wouldnt screw me  but a left side case,left clutch cover,new coolhead dome later kinda didnt think the same  then the frame i paid exta for was broke in 3 places dont believe me come over i will show u and the pipe u said was jus a off the shelf u coulda just told me u welded the end on i wouldnt have cared    im not disapointed in the motor just wonder why u didnt tell me all these problems  thats the only reason some people on here dont care for u much right now    why would u treat a friend this way why would they want to be ur freind  i know i gonna catch hell for sayn this but i think ur a pretty cool guy but man just remember when ur pointin the finger callin  everyone a  dick or calling them white trash their are three pointin back at ya          k i posted it so comeon everyone start with the shit talkin on me cuz i dont think loco is god

448197[/snapback]

man 2 days before i sold uthat bike i was over in my trails hillclimbing it. if i would have known i can assure you that i would not have been riding it. that pipe was built by FTZ for a cr500 motor. the weld is from where i simply cut it and made it so that i could bolt the other end to the nerf bars. im not sure what u r sayin about the side cover and all that.

and for ur info, im not callin anyone here a dick but this switchblade dude. the only reason i started this thread was to get some kind of response. i gave the guy a week to get ahold of me.

by the way, were u with the guys that were yellin at me outside of the mall friday night?? im not sure who all was there but that was pretty not cool...unless they were yellin "loco rocks"..which i dont think they were sayin, just couldnt hear cuz my truck was runnin.

im seriously ready for all this bullshit between me and reded and 23champ to be over..im not lookin for friends, just not wantin enemies..

yeah i heard bout the mall lol  i wasnt thier damnit  ne way ur telln me u have never seen the huge weld that is on the side of the old side cover wat bout the bottom of the cutch cover    and the frame?

448213[/snapback]

the weld on the side cover was there when i got that motor...not really much to tell about it i dont think..as for the clutch cover i think it was jbweld on there?? which was also there when i got it...K&T painted the whole damn motor when they had it so thats y its painted. as for the frame, like i said, i didnt know there was a problem with the frame. i had just ridden it a few days before you got it.

how are they not goin to be ur enemies if u are calling them losers and white trash and bragin bout how rich and smart u are    if u knew the problems in the motor whey didnt u tell me?

448219[/snapback]

what problems?? that shit is not affecting the performance of the motor is it?? you came out that night right after i got done tearin the swingarm and shit off it..last thing i was thinkin about was 2 places on the cover that had been welded or whatever..i wasnt tryin to hide anything from u...

448197[/snapback]

Periods anybody??? You used 4 but next time don't line them up. Please spread them out in the rest of what you wrote so everybody can understand it.

I don't care who any of you are but I think that if you got screwed out of $650 that you'd be pissed too. It doesn't matter if the screwer is your friend, enemy, gay or straight. This guy isn't doing the right thing and this post wasn't about an ongoing my shits bigger than your shit contest.