Switchblade---deadbeat seller

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep trying what?

448032[/snapback]

its no use man. hes a 32 year old loser..makes him feel big talking to ppl 10 to 12 years younger than him..fortunately for most of us, we are far more educated like myself, who is about to graduate college with a business degree..its obvious to see when someone is bein a hater cuz 1. they arent as smart as you. 2. they arent as well off financially and 3. because they cant think of anything better to do...

HEY, How bout those CHiefs?? lol jk

Didnt know those lock ups were so hard to get ...... We just got 3 more with polished covers in today!! :dance: They are going quick!!!!!!

I've seen one page of you and I'm already sick, go swing from locos nutts somemore with the rest of the kids.

448023[/snapback]

I dont see what kind of argument your putting up, i would be pissed if i sent someone $650 and a clutch cover and havnt heard from the guy in over a month. The guy was wrong, end of story. You cannot defend him, it was his responsability to get that stuff done and provide some kind of information to the buyer. no matter how much of a ass you are to the seller, the customer is always right.

I dont see what kind of argument your putting up, i would be pissed if i sent someone $650 and a clutch cover and havnt heard from the guy in over a month. The guy was wrong, end of story. You cannot defend him, it was his responsability to get that stuff done and provide some kind of information to the buyer. no matter how much of a ass you are to the seller, the customer is always right.

448100[/snapback]

The customers really right after he sends out 650 bucks in good faith and what should be good buisness. This kinda sounds like the horror story from that airbrush guy. Sucks people dick each other around and make everyone else suffer. Hope you get your cash back loco, but either way it doesn't sound like this dude will get his buisness back.

RIPPEN

HEY, How bout those CHiefs?? lol  jk

Didnt know those lock ups  were so hard to get ......  We just got 3 more with polished covers in today!!  :dance: They are going quick!!!!!!

448094[/snapback]

haha thanks jeff <_< i shoulda known you could get them...id have 2 of them right now and theyd be happy on some motors..

The customers really right after he sends out 650 bucks in good faith and what should be good buisness.  This kinda sounds like the horror story from that airbrush guy.  Sucks people dick each other around and make everyone else suffer. Hope you get your cash back loco, but either way it doesn't sound like this dude will get his buisness back.

RIPPEN

448105[/snapback]

no shit..fuck his business, i hope he never sells another part again..still have heard nothing from him...

448100[/snapback]

Exactly, loco did his part now this scumbag needs to come threw on his end of the deal. I think loco has been pretty calm, I know that I would be raising some hell if he dident responed to my messages within a week. Thats just not good business! Oh and BTW reded, you are the dickhead :flush: