Switchblade---deadbeat seller

Thanks for the Props RNBRAD!!!! :cheers:  Piece of mind AND being able to get ahold of someone is often much better than saving a few bucks.  You know, if you guys dont wind up getting your parts that we have em on hand!! Happy Hollidays and good luck!

Oh by the way are ebay feedback is 100% too!! LOL NO worries! :headbang:

447445[/snapback]

shoulda just got mine from you jeff..i woulda had it a long time ago and not be goin thru this right now..ill be givin u a call about some covers just as soon as i get some money back...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you wanna jump all over my ass and cuss me out? I thought we were all friends here at the HQ. See, now your rubbin me the wrong way. If thats how ya treated switchblade, I can see why you haven't received your part.

447431[/snapback]

I guess white trash think alike huh? There is no reason to fuck someone out of $650 for any reason.

You Clarks are a couple of assholes....why do you wanna be so mean to people on here all the time?

I simply stated the facts as they happened and you both jump all over me and start callin me names....man thats bold!

447502[/snapback]

The same reason that you are over 30 years old and have the mentality of a highschool kid. The only reason anyone said anything to you is because you came on here accusing loco of rubbing him the wrong way. Again, this is just another thing that you have no idea about that you think you should put your 2 cents worth in.

Read it right dickhead, the sentence had a question mark on the end of it...that meant it was a question. Did you even finish high school?

I was trying to come up with some answers, but you and your hot head brother took it the wrong way, as usual.

I just saw this or I would have spoke up a long time a go. The simple fact is that I don't have your side case in yet. I can't speed up the companys just cuase some one gets inpatient. Form the start I told tylerI could not garuntee how long it would take. I tell everybody this who orders them. In the past all the sidecase I have sold took only about three weeks. I was doing you a favor selling them to you this cheap. I sodl him a complete dd lockup cover setup for 300 no exchange, another complete lockup no echeangge for 330 and and extra lexan window for 20. After the fee form paypal and shipping that I paid I bet I couldn't buy a case of beer. You will get your cases when I get them end of story. I'm sorry it is taking so long but that is out of my control. I can't paypal back your money because the cases are allready being done. I believe all the people in the past that have bought the cases have been very please with the service . I'm sure you will twist this post into making me look like an asshole but this is my side. I'm sorry you are not, but I'm not screwing you their just not done yet.

Good job on the explanation switchblade, I'll still buy from ya.

Yes you probably will end up looking like the asshole. I got twisted into being the asshole while merely trying to help you keep your good name and loco to get his parts.

Thanks FRIENDS!

Good job on the explanation switchblade, I'll still buy from ya.

Yes you probably will end up looking like the asshole. I got twisted into being the asshole while merely trying to help you keep your good name and loco to get his parts.

Thanks FRIENDS!

447518[/snapback]

ahhh FUCK YOU BOTH

Read it right dickhead, the sentence had a question mark on the end of it...that meant it was a question. Did you even finish high school?

I was trying to come up with some answers, but you and your hot head brother took it the wrong way, as usual.

447507[/snapback]

I sure did finish highschool.I then moved on to college to do something with myself instead of being 30 years old and still trying to pick fights with people that are 13 years younger than myself. :shrugani:

I just saw this or I would have spoke up a long time a go.  The simple fact is that I don't have your side case in yet.  I can't speed up the companys just cuase some one gets inpatient.  Form the start I told tylerI could not garuntee how long it would take.  I tell everybody this who orders them.  In the past all the sidecase I have sold took only about three weeks.  I was doing you a favor selling them to you this cheap.  I sodl him a complete dd lockup cover setup for 300 no exchange, another complete lockup no echeangge for 330 and and extra lexan window for 20.  After the fee form paypal and shipping that I paid I bet I couldn't buy a case of beer.  You will get your cases when I get them end of story.  I'm sorry it is taking so long but that is out of my control.  I can't paypal back your money because the cases are allready being done.  I believe all the people in the past that have bought the cases have been very please with the service . I'm sure you will twist this post into making me look like an asshole but this is my side. I'm sorry you are not, but I'm not screwing you their just not done yet.

447515[/snapback]

ok so what you saw this thread? what about the 10 messages i left you on your phone?? explain that? how about the 10 Pm's ive sent you here and planetsand?? how come no responses? i know you read them because i had them tracked. whats your excuse there? i said in a message on your voicemail that i did not want it to come to this and that you just needed to call me. why didnt you call me then, or even send me back another pm other than the one full of lame excuses?? and also, you say they are going to direct drive??? is this true? because the guy at direct drive says he has nothing from you..so i guess you should clarify that as well. when i originally talked to you i was never told that you couldnt gaurantee when they would be done, or i can assure you that i would have gone elsewhere. you told me 2 or 3 weeks..after 5 weeks and 4 PM's and a phone call i finally hear from you..dont you think that you could have at least kept me updated a little better? i really just want my covers, but with the obvious lack of communication we are having here on your end im not confident ill get them..so you tell me what the deal is? you are telling me that you have no idea when theyllbe done? the shop cant give you any kind of time frame??

i think its awesome how many potential buyers this guy had. all he had to do was call me back or send me a couple pm's lettin me know what was up..now, thanks to his wonderful communication skills, he lost out on serveral potential sales.

lyn, by the way, im still following thru with gettin my money back because i still havent heard from you other than in this thread. no time frame or anything. i find it extremely hard to believe that the shop wont give you a time frame. and dont tell me they are at direct drive, because i talked to them and they are NOT there..they pretty much think you are a joke and told me they wouldnt make anything for you ever again...

You Clarks are a couple of assholes....why do you wanna be so mean to people on here all the time?

I simply stated the facts as they happened and you both jump all over me and start callin me names....man thats bold!

447502[/snapback]

Dam what a bitch. your the one that stuck your hand in the fire when you come in here sticking up for someone that just took 650 bucks someone with know info after five weeks. just cause you bought some bumper. so just shut the fuck up!!!!