Whats your dream car?

tithead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

67 GTOn, next in line would be a 1969 camaro 4 speed, which I have recently found. gonna fix it up with my dad

67gto-blk-fl800c.jpg

446647[/snapback]

now thats badass!!

I got a ram air 3 '69 rag and a 70 hrd top 462ci 500+hp ground pounder, I think the 65 would be next I love those cars, just needs a drop, big wheels and all the best in suspention and brakes and go chase down ferraris :bolt:

Hummer H2?? LOL... The most overratted POS on wheels. Have fun replacing tie rods when you turn the wheels :rolleyes: All while getting 9mpg and 0-60 in 1 1/2 hrs.

I'm not into Euro sport cars or exotics but i'd love to have a tricked out S2000 and a Viper (previous generation, the new ones are ugly).

For offroading... Cummins powered single cab Power Wagon or an 05 TJ Rubicon Unlimited.

Solid axles>Independent Front Suspension x1000

1964-67 Shelby Cobra 427 oh yeah baby!! :headbang:

446769[/snapback]

Definately a 67' Shelby Cobra. Except with a supercharged LS7 in it. And then a set up that has a good suspension and handles well. So you know. It would be more like a 67' Chevy Cobra Z06.

Edited by Soupbox660