Whats your dream car?

tithead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit!!! you dont want one of those!!! that car is literally for migets. when they first came out there was a call back on them because of the rear windscreen. i think you may call it "the trunk window". the veins for the heated screen got so hot that the car would go on fire... something to do with a f*ck up in the wiring. i think they have it fixed now.

if you are serious about you liking that car you would deffo have to get the soft top... other wise you wont fit in it.

447055[/snapback]

No, I fit in one ok. I drove one last time I was over in U.K. :D

Guess I want one mostly because no one over here has one and they get good gas milage :D There getting ready to import them, but omly the formore suv one.

No, I fit in one ok. I drove one last time I was over in U.K.  :D

Guess I want one mostly because no one over here has one and they get good gas milage  :D  There getting ready to import them, but omly the formore suv one.

447281[/snapback]

when were you last in the uk? and where abouts were you?? if your coming over again shoot me a pm!

when were you last in the uk? and where abouts were you?? if your coming over again shoot me a pm!

447310[/snapback]

It was about 2 years ago, a little present for me and the wife after my military duty was over, needed a vacation!! 1 week London and 1 1/2 in Amsterdam :headbang:

Won't be for a while before I get over there again, college is draining me all that I own including the shee :cry:

But after I graduate I'll be definitely saving up for another trip. Thinking Ireland and Scotland this time. Would love to meet up with a "local" for a drink :cheers:

well you cant get more local than my! i got family in ireland to. if you let me know in the future what your plans are with plenty warning, your trip may work out cheaper than you think. :cheers:

p.s, we dont drink "A" pint over here.... we call it a "good few" :D