Whats your dream car?

tithead

I own a 69 chevelle with a 750 horse small block a 72 chevelle with about 600 hp it has a blown bigblock in it I have 2 67 Cougars I have a 39 ford coupe and I have a Pro street 67 Nova with a fully roller Small block pushing around 550 Hp I don't need any mor dreams I have only a picture of the nova but you can see the 72 chevelle and just the corrner of one 67 Cougar in it I will try to post it but I dont know if you want to see it pm me thanks James.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be a simple person, because my dream car is a 87 - 93 Mustang 5.0. But I want a notch back that will run 10s on motor. Before you bash me saying that is attainable I have 2 small children that take all my money to feed, clothe, and spoil them. I also sold my 93 lx 5.0 when my first one was born.

446756[/snapback]

You mean like this...this has a motor that will do 10s easy.

th.c22213afac.jpg

Edited by jeepman380

I would literly give my left testicle for a '67 camero, I would do a complete rebuild on it and put modern corvette parts on it, and it would defenitaly have to be pushin 600+ HP.  :headbang:  :dance:  :clap: 

446753[/snapback]

my dad has a friend with a 69 camaro with a fuel injected corvette motor in it ...dont know how much hp it's pushin tho.

i like the origonal h1. but if i had one over here it would be impossable to get a parking space. id have the h1 over the h2 but then i did think of what could go wrong lol.  id have to be in the US to own one unfortunatly.

446655[/snapback]

Good point, I forgot your from the other side of the sea :D Some of those streets over there you might get a H1 stuck in :lol:

anyway my other dream car that us Americans can't have, but you could :cry:

home_rubyred.jpg

dream car............well i would say either a 99'gtr-34(skyline) or an 87' buick gnx

also would'nt spit at havin a carrera gt.. :bolt:

check out this motor. it's going in an 87 gnx. it's good for about 1076hp at the wheel. Oh yea, its a V-6!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hittintrees srh

Good point, I forgot your from the other side of the sea  :D  Some of those streets over there you might get a H1 stuck in  :lol: 

anyway my other dream car that us Americans can't have, but you could :cry:

home_rubyred.jpg

447034[/snapback]

shit!!! you dont want one of those!!! that car is literally for migets. when they first came out there was a call back on them because of the rear windscreen. i think you may call it "the trunk window". the veins for the heated screen got so hot that the car would go on fire... something to do with a f*ck up in the wiring. i think they have it fixed now.

if you are serious about you liking that car you would deffo have to get the soft top... other wise you wont fit in it.