tithead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whoa:

F-50, no doubt

1998_ferrari_f50_gt1.jpg

that is no ordinary F-50 that is a GTR-1 F-50 that was fast enough to keep up wit indi cars! :bolt: but now that is replaced with the FXX that is the F-60 but like the GTR-1 all race car the FXX has 800 rwhp :whoa: any way that is definatly one of my dream cars next to a 1969 YENKO Camaro

I would literly give my left testicle for a '67 camero, I would do a complete rebuild on it and put modern corvette parts on it, and it would defenitaly have to be pushin 600+ HP. :headbang::dance::clap:

Tithead, The H2 are still pretty badass, there not suppose to be like the real thing, the H2 was designed to be a "plush" ride, and i have seen them rally some shit that most trucks could not, they still can tear it up, but yes they are on the tohoe chasis, but i would take one in heart beat. The H1 are the coolest things out there, i have had the oppertunity to go off-road in one before and it was fucking insane some of things it could do without skipping a beat.

:cheers:

Guest nightmare

I must be a simple person, because my dream car is a 87 - 93 Mustang 5.0. But I want a notch back that will run 10s on motor. Before you bash me saying that is attainable I have 2 small children that take all my money to feed, clothe, and spoil them. I also sold my 93 lx 5.0 when my first one was born.

1969 Rally sport Z/28 with the following options

JL8 Disc brakes

Cross ram induction (dealer installed)

transistor igniton

rally pack console gauges

Corvette size rally wheels (15x8)

ZL-2 hood (cowl induction)

and rear wheel de-icer (for VHT application)

2 documented z/28's with these options

about 60k if the owner wants to sell

You'd think there'd be more trucks on this forum. Personally I like flashy cars and would love to drive one, but no way in hell would I ever own one. So I guess its a truck for me, unfortunately my dream truck doesn't exist...

Mid-size truck body like the frontier

Engine from the nissan titan but w/ a turbo

a friggin 5 speed...why is it so hard to find a damn manual tranny these days?

4" performance lift on some 35's, beadlocks, etc. etc.

Fuck it, add a snorkel

Edited by Wallrat

a McLaren F1 would be nice. that new ferrari looks awesome. i love all the super cars even though at heart i'm a muscle car guy. i like the 69 vettes with the 427 in em too. theres so many cars i'd like to own i don't know if it would be possible to build a garage big enough.

then u gotta have trucks! i love the dodge cummins trucks. so havin one of those with like 50 inch boggers and a huge lift not to mention exhaust intake and turbo upgrades with a propane and nitrous kit too!

i can go on and on. so i'll stop the insanity now.

I must be a simple person, because my dream car is a 87 - 93 Mustang 5.0. But I want a notch back that will run 10s on motor. Before you bash me saying that is attainable I have 2 small children that take all my money to feed, clothe, and spoil them. I also sold my 93 lx 5.0 when my first one was born.

446756[/snapback]

Any father or mother on here can appreiate that, I know I can. Heck I am all excited, I just found out a few weeks ago my father-in-law has a 40's military issue jeep sitting in the field at his dads house. Can you say say new hunting vehicle summer project!!