cutiegirlracing

RXP

Didn't know jetskis where OBDII compliant?  Jetskis have exhaust HOSES?

446927[/snapback]

Pwc's are not OBDII,or OBDI, compliant. These are automotive standards that don't apply to pwc. They do however have obd capabilties. This however is limited when compared by automotive standards. You can pull an etc's from them and they do control some engines functions. Performance can also be increased by changing parameters on the computer, on some ski's, but most this is just a rev limit change.

Most ski's have watercooled exhaust. Since it isn't practical to hard line them in, due to engine vibration. Hoses are used to cool the system. They also have a large hose on the exhaust itself to help minimize vibration from the engine to the hull.

Hondas and Yamahas may be a little different. I don't have much wrench time on those.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the issue at hand :yank:

The problem here is that you are a guy (sad one at that)

with a member name of "cutiegirlracing" :shootself:

Talk about your jetskis at your jetski forum, stop making

obvious posts about boost bottles and 2 stroke exhaust,

and make a new member name, please, if you want to join in on the discussions here at the BHQ.

The name don't even enter into it. Homeboy was all "tee-hee, aren't I cute with my banshee and fake boobs". Then he get's called on it and he drops the whole character and goes into this all-knowing 2 stroke mode. Fucker needs to get a life or at least go back to his jet ski forum.