Late intro

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no one cares to hear your life story, they just want pics.

yeah, nekkid if possible.

446341[/snapback]

yea word up. welcome to the site if u really are a girl with nice fake round boobies..if ur not really a girl then ur are a plain wierdo... :cheers:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, nekkid if possible.

446341[/snapback]

yea word up. welcome to the site if u really are a girl with nice fake round boobies..if ur not really a girl then ur are a plain wierdo... :cheers:

446344[/snapback]

I'm banking of early to mid 40's.. closet full of gray sweatpants and wife beaters... looks something like this carl5.jpg

446344[/snapback]

I'm banking of early to mid 40's.. closet full of gray sweatpants and wife beaters... looks something like this carl5.jpg

446347[/snapback]

ROTFLMAO! :lol::rotflmao::lol::rotflmao:

I should of done this from the begining, but anyway. 

THE GIRL:    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'm Christy, some call me Traci :confused:  , but call me what ever, live in Indiana and I love Banshees :headbang:  :headbang: . I've been riding for a few years now. I started on a Honda 250x, then 300ex and then 400ex. I now have a Banshee :headbang:  :headbang: . It was left to me by my boyfriend last year, he was killed in a car wreck.

My first love, next to my son, also from my boyfriend, is the water. I love to swim, go boating and jet skiing. I live in the water. I wanted to be a Navy Seal, but I'm just too small and can't kill people.

I'm a gear head tomboy at heart, Dad really wanted a boy :angry:  :angry: . I do alot of my own work on my bikes sometimes with the help of my Dad. He's taught me alot, what can I say he really wanted a boy :angry:  :angry: .

I do race, but not atv's. I race mountain bikes. Not as much as I would like. It's hard to do being a single mother. But no complaints he's worth it. He really is wonderful.

I know alot about motors, guns, jets skis, tropical fish, plants, electronics, cooking, moutain bikes, boats, personal training (these are some of my hobbies).

I also love dancing, music, movies, traveling and eating out.

I"m just like the rest of you. I'm trying to learn more about Banshees and also learning how to becoming a better rider, so I can enjoy this powersport more.

THE MACHINE: :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

2002 Banshee, lowered, race cut front, Protaper drag bars, Douglas rims, Maxxis mx tires,18's on the rear, stock gearing, No TORS, Uni racing intake, K&N, 34mm(not sure of size) Mikunis, Vforce, White brothers boost bottle, cool head, 21cc domes(again not sure) PTR mx porting, Paul Turner mid pipes and FB's. MSD ingnition, 4 degrees advance.

NKG fine wire plug,034 gap. Klots oil.

That's it. So Hi everyone.

and oh I really did get new boobs last summer  :D  .

446297[/snapback]

not a fan of fake boobs, and going from a 250x to 300ex is no step at all, but welcome! just weed out the a$$holes u find in any forum and uve got the best site dedicated to banshees

not a fan of fake boobs, and going from a 250x to 300ex is no step at all, but welcome! just weed out the a$$holes u find in any forum and uve got the best site dedicated to banshees

446403[/snapback]

The 300 was a step up for me. The 250 was done for it was welded 3 spots on the frame the left case cover was in 3 pieces, welds and silcone. bent bars. not no lights plastic was almost gone. muffler was gone. tires balded, but it ran good and still runs to this day. The 300 had electric start, always had trouble kicking the 250. and reverse. It also had nerf bars, this was great because I could bungle my purse and jacket to it when I was just going on the road to friends houses. I didn't have my drivers license yet.

enough with the chatter post some pics or i call phony.we already got an ass load of phonies on this site.

446478[/snapback]

i already called fake a long time ago :D when "she" didnt know who would win between z400 and predator but knew all this techinical info about 2 stroke pipes i called BS...