I know, I know, its a YFZ 450.....

If this whole trade is just because you want to sell your car for money, than it seems like taking the long way around to get where you want to go.  How long have you been trying to sell the car?  Is it just that you can't sell it and think maybe you'd have a better chance of getting rid of the quad / get more money out of the quad?  It just seems like if you want to sell the car, trading it for something in hopes that you can sell that item for the exact same price as what you want for the car is a lot of work for no benefit, expecially if you have to wait till spring to dump the quad.  Besides if you ride it all winter, when spring comes your not going to want to get rid of it :bolt:

446015[/snapback]

The thing of it is, its so much easier getting rid of a quad in my area then it is a 96 Formula. There's maybe 2 people within a 15 mile radius that are firebird buffs but probably 100 people within the same radius that are into atvs. I've been trying to sell this car since august. I've had lots of people come and look and take it for a test drive but I think they just want to drive it. And lastly its alot easier to store a 75"x46" item then a car. My car is taking up the majority of my garage then I have the wife b*tching because she can't get her car in the garage when it snows.

As far as not getting rid of it in the spring my wife i'm sure will take care of that. She'll make sure to remind me that i'm selling it. Besides I have tons of other toys so its not like i'd need to keep it.