It looks like hell

I found that an old school style bumper jack (with the removable rectangle foot plate) can be positioned pretty easily at a point just behind the bend to provide solid support, and then a strategic beating with a 10-15lb hammer will straighten it out.

Try the cheater pipe first, but depending on where the bend is, that doesn't always work. Obviously the torch is your last resort.

I will try NYUK's method then I'll give Reded's a shot then try 2Twin350's a shot then will try what BigRed suggested then if all else fails then I'll resort to P.T.T's crazy idea.

It's tweaked pretty good.I wish uncle NYUK painted his A-arm frame gloss black.I would have paid a good price for it.If things don't work on this frame Fire a PM my way if someone has a PC black frame in mint condition.I have plenty of $$$.

444895[/snapback]

I live on long island ny. Just across the sound. BUY MY FRAME!!! send me a pm it ya want it. Totally stock. Great shape. Stock silver color. Havent looked at it in a while (in the shed) but im pretty sure is has little to no rust.

-Brian