It looks like hell

Depending on how bad it is tweeked, I had to straighten one on an automotive frame machine. After several attempts to bend, pry, and twist in the home garage. Those frames are much more difficult to get back into shape than what I had antisipated.

Good Luck!!

Just get an oxy-acetaline torch and heat that guy up to red hot on each of the mounts and you could bend it back real easy, then just douse it with some room-temp water so you get your strength back. You don't want to use really cold water or you risk it cracking.

cheater bar has worked for me. you can also use a porta power hydraulic ram kit. but you will have to chain or bolt the frame to the floor.or if the bike is all together yet, you can put the porta power between the swingarm and sub frame,use blocks of wood so you do not crimple the tubes on the bike,and start appling the pressure to the ram. they work good and you dont break a sweat. you can prolly rent a porta power at auto-zone or napa for 30 bucks.

I will try NYUK's method then I'll give Reded's a shot then try 2Twin350's a shot then will try what BigRed suggested then if all else fails then I'll resort to P.T.T's crazy idea.

It's tweaked pretty good.I wish uncle NYUK painted his A-arm frame gloss black.I would have paid a good price for it.If things don't work on this frame Fire a PM my way if someone has a PC black frame in mint condition.I have plenty of $$$.

I would save the torch for a last resort. Doing that will take the temper out of the steel, and you will not be able to get the strength back. Tempering is more than getting it red hot, and then pouring water on it. All that does is make it extremely brittle.

Automotive frame machine would be your best bet. Shouldn't cost too much either if you look around.

I will try NYUK's method then I'll give Reded's a shot then try 2Twin350's a shot then will try what BigRed suggested then if all else fails then I'll resort to P.T.T's crazy idea.

It's tweaked pretty good.I wish uncle NYUK painted his A-arm frame gloss black.I would have paid a good price for it.If things don't work on this frame Fire a PM my way if someone has a PC black frame in mint condition.I have plenty of $$$.

444895[/snapback]

if you have plenty of money, then why not just buy a nice aftermarket frame??

:confused:

a big bar and an extra pair of hand always works for me, depending on were and how bad its tweeked you may have to cut and reweld some of the gussets. But deffinatly keep the tourches away from yur frame just like dawarriorman was sayin!!

4 foot pipe and a buddy to stand on the axle if installed if not sit on the frame. worked good for me. mine was like 4 inches down on the right side a 2 and ahalf on the left after it went end over end 6 times :blink: