New Project

beatme

I picked up an '87 :cough: Honda 250r :cough:. This thing is very clean for an '87, straight frame, not much rust etc. The problem with it is there's a hole/crack in the trans side case. It came with another case, extra stock bore cylinder, trans, covers, and a bunch more crap. It also came with two extra sets of wheels, 2 different Paul Turner racing pipes, and get this........a title too. I got the whole setup for $1400 from a local kid who didn't feel like fixing it. I started on splitting the cases and all last night and finished assembling the motor today. I wanted to get it all together and fire her up this evening, but like an idiot I lost the damned woodruff key when I pulled the flywheel off banghead So now I have to pick up a key, and I should be able to get her going in no time. I think I did allright, what do you guys think?? I bough it as a moneymaker, because I could never actually keep a Honda in my garage. :cheers: