STAPLE

silverback

Trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but he will not return my pm's or emails. Paypaled on 11/13, he tells me on 11/16 that the renthals are in the mail. I was patient due to the holiday. I email and pm'd earlier this week, still no answer, still no renthals. If anybody has his home address, last name, or phone number, just pm with it, and I can work this out. I'm new to HQ and this was my first transaction, and I am not having a good experience with this guy. Maybe it was a postal error, but I need to contact him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Don't do business with this THIEF, if he ever resurfaces. I had to file paypal claim against him, which I easily one, since they were unable to locate him. Bad news, can't get my money back until he has available funds in it, then they will seize it. STAPLE (Sithlord77@gmail.com) dropped off the face of the earth. Ashame he chose to ruin his reputation over $25.