My Part Time Business

can you find me a wife who likes to suck dick more than she likes to shop?

443966[/snapback]

I believe they stopped making those in the late 40's, which means if you ever do find one she's gonna be at least 60 years old...If you look at the bright side, in a couple more years she might lose the rest of her teeth. :shrugani:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's for a original 66 nova super sport.It's unique to the 66.I found one on ebay but it was for the oppisite side.Thanks for showing interest,They are allmost impossible to find.You did'nt think it would be easy did ya?I can email you pictures of the moulding i need if that helps.This is a original factory applyed rocker pannel moulding for a 66 nova super sport. Thanks John

443755[/snapback]

Just curious, how do you know it came from the factory with the molding. Every resource I found lists a part number for a 66 nova except the SS. Are you sure its an SS rocker panel?? Did you buy the car and it had the molding on it from the factory??? I can definitely investigate this farther. Are you sure you weren't duped into thinking its original but maybe the rockers were changed???

So what's your going rate? How much do you charge to find things? Or do you do this for fun?

443762[/snapback]

No the way I make money is if I can find an item, a hard to find item.

So say for instance a client needs a specific part for a gun. Has to have it, absolutely needs it. I located a company in Canada called JB's that had the part for $25.00 plus $10s+h. What I did is charge the client $40 for the part and shipping and had it shipped right to his door. They just sent me payment and I handle the rest. Like I said, up until recently I usually work over the phone or in person but would like to take a stab at it online.

Alot of the time clients aren't interested unless they just plain can't find what they are looking for. For instance the client I just mentioned with the gun part had been looking for it for over a year, all over. On the internet, magazines, gun shops and couldn't find it. It was a part that he had to have in order to use his gun. He was willing to pay $100 for it but I'd rather not screw him on the price and have a customer that will maybe deal with me again or tell their friends of my service.

back in the late 70's i had a John Deer pedal tractor do you know where i can find an old one cheap of this model?

443898[/snapback]

Oh man you're looking at spending upwards of $1000. I see them quite often around and even the ones that are in rough shape go for $500. I'll keep my eye out but would have to say that that might be a pretty hard find. Makes you wish you held on to that now huh? I say that all the time when I see toys in antique shops that I used to have going for $100.

I found a frame stamp!!

Holy shit. Never even thought about that...

It says "MFG BY AMF INC"

I've been searching but I can't find shit.

And those John Deere tractors...I saw some show a few months ago, and those tractors are worth some money.

443903[/snapback]

Is there any serial numbers or model numbers anywhere??? Although its not a Radio Flyer it looks like the AMF models are worth quite a bit more money.

Just curious, how do you know it came from the factory with the molding. Every resource I found lists a part number for a 66 nova except the SS. Are you sure its an SS rocker panel?? Did you buy the car and it had the molding on it from the factory??? I can definitely investigate this farther. Are you sure you weren't duped into thinking its original but maybe the rockers were changed???

Yes i'm shure it's a 66 ss rocker panel moulding.I've owned the car for the last 12 years,the moldings were on it when i acquired it.I have seen other totally original 66 nova super sports with the same mouldings.So i am positive it is an original factory applied piece.It's a 2 piece molding with a separate strip that covers the lower portion of the door.

Edited by JKJK

Yes i'm shure it's a 66 ss rocker panel moulding.I've owned the car for the last 12 years,the moldings were on it when i acuired it.I have seen other totally original 66 nova super sports with the same mouldings.So i am positive it is an original factory applied piece.It's a 2 piece molding with a seperate strip that covers the lower portion of the door.

444189[/snapback]

Well if you get a chance and can take a pic that would help.

So was the molding broken or lost??? Or just rough shape and you wanted to replace it???

No the way I make money is if I can find an item, a hard to find item.

So say for instance a client needs a specific part for a gun.  Has to have it, absolutely needs it.  I located a company in Canada called JB's that had the part for $25.00 plus $10s+h.  What I did is charge the client $40 for the part and shipping and had it shipped right to his door.  They just sent me payment and I handle the rest.  Like I said, up until recently I usually work over the phone or in person but would like to take a stab at it online.

Alot of the time clients aren't interested unless they just plain can't find what they are looking for.  For instance the client I just mentioned with the gun part had been looking for it for over a year, all over.  On the internet, magazines, gun shops and couldn't find it.  It was a part that he had to have in order to use his gun.  He was willing to pay $100 for it but I'd rather not screw him on the price and have a customer that will maybe deal with me again or tell their friends of my service.

444141[/snapback]

Cool, you got a good thing goin. Seems like there is a demand for this type of stuff. :cheers:

I believe they stopped making those in the late 40's, which means if you ever do find one she's gonna be at least 60 years old...If you look at the bright side, in a couple more years she might lose the rest of her teeth. :shrugani:

443998[/snapback]

that doesnt sound bad, maybe on our first date we can go get her a full set of dentures..........

• 3 weeks later...

IF you're still into looking for things, I have a bit more of a normal request. I would like to find a black Direct Drive clutch cover fully assembled with all of the seal and bearings, and red lexan cover. I do not care it is used or not. I would like to spend around $300. I cannot seem to buy one from the manufacturer in a reasonable amount of time. :cheers:

Is there any serial numbers or model numbers anywhere???  Although its not a Radio Flyer it looks like the AMF models are worth quite a bit more money.

444149[/snapback]

I'll look over the frame a bit closer. There is a chance that the shitty green paint that was slapped over it filled it in.

Would a picture help?

I can probably find a Banshee 1:12 Diecast model.  I have to wait until I get home tonight before I can let you know.  I believe the 2 colors offered are blue, or red and white.  I'll try to find a pic to send you to see if its what you want.

443162[/snapback]

They have a scale modle of the banshee in a couple of diffferent colors at cycle gear here in Houston Tx. you might be able to buy one from their online store www.cyclegear.com