My Part Time Business

Hey Cotton, if able I need to know what color the seat is or was and what color the frame is.  And if there is any distinguishing features or details that might help identify what model it is.  Hopefully I can even maybe get some other info on it as well.

443224[/snapback]

The frame WAS a bright red (before my parents handed it down to my nephew, whos stupid dad painted it a shitty green) the seat is hard plastic, red, with white "trim" around it. The wheels are also the smaller white spoke wheels (8"?? Not the bigger wheels) with the hard rubber tires. The hand grips are some sort of rubber/plastic red. No brakes, just a direct drive.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The frame WAS a bright red (before my parents handed it down to my nephew, whos stupid dad painted it a shitty green) the seat is hard plastic, red, with white "trim" around it. The wheels are also the smaller white spoke wheels (8"?? Not the bigger wheels) with the hard rubber tires. The hand grips are some sort of rubber/plastic red. No brakes, just a direct drive.

443240[/snapback]

Alright i'll see what I can find. You know I also can get you the red paint to repaint the bike if you ever decided to restore it. I'll let you know what I find.

Alright i'll see what I can find.  You know I also can get you the red paint to repaint the bike if you ever decided to restore it.  I'll let you know what I find.

443251[/snapback]

That would be fuckin insane to have factory paint for it.

I've wanted to restore it for a while being it is my first bike.

:rolleyes:

That would be fuckin insane to have factory paint for it.

I've wanted to restore it for a while being it is my first bike.

:rolleyes:

443533[/snapback]

This is what I received from my contact at Radio Flyer. If possible try to give me any other info or history to your bike and maybe I can try other avenues.

"Good Afternoon

Radio Flyer bicycles goes back as far as 1988. The seat was black and had white training wheels. It also said Radio Flyer on the frame. Please check to see if it is a Radio Flyer product. I was unable to find any bicycle in catalogs from 1970's

Sincerely

Anshu"

I'm looking for a passenger side rocker pannel molding for a 66 nova super sport.

443368[/snapback]

Well it looks like to me it would be GM part #3885381/2 IF you wanted it for a non "SS". But you said supersport so therefore I'd have to say you either want a rocker panel molding for a non SS nova or nova SS clone or are just trying to give me an impossible to find item??

So which is it???

It's for a original 66 nova super sport.It's unique to the 66.I found one on ebay but it was for the oppisite side.Thanks for showing interest,They are allmost impossible to find.You did'nt think it would be easy did ya?I can email you pictures of the moulding i need if that helps.This is a original factory applyed rocker pannel moulding for a 66 nova super sport. Thanks John

This is what I received from my contact at Radio Flyer.  If possible try to give me any other info or history to your bike and maybe I can try other avenues.

"Good Afternoon

Radio Flyer bicycles goes back as far as 1988. The seat was black and had white training wheels. It also said Radio Flyer on the  frame. Please check to see if it is a Radio Flyer product. I was unable to find any bicycle in catalogs from 1970's

Sincerely

Anshu"

443706[/snapback]

It may not be a RF bike then. The handle bars and some of the frame is identical to this:

http://www.radioflyer.com/trikes/bikes_36.html

But not entirely.

I'll do some more searching to see if I can find it again. I found it once.

I wish the fuckin metal tag on the bike wasn't all busted up. Probably has some info on that I could use.

It may not be a RF bike then. The handle bars and some of the frame is identical to this:

http://www.radioflyer.com/trikes/bikes_36.html

But not entirely.

I'll do some more searching to see if I can find it again. I found it once.

I wish the fuckin metal tag on the bike wasn't all busted up. Probably has some info on that I could use.

443895[/snapback]

I found a frame stamp!!

Holy shit. Never even thought about that...

It says "MFG BY AMF INC"

I've been searching but I can't find shit.

And those John Deere tractors...I saw some show a few months ago, and those tractors are worth some money.