Little Sahara, OK

bigboybanshee

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I have to bring the 4x4 ut quad, (if I don't have a sport quad by then) I'm going with no girlfriend/wife this time. Will roll down solo if no one from around here can go. I gotta redeem myself from the last trip. :evil: Posted it on the calender at work today...as gone, might not come back. :cheers: So I'm in.

Try and make it? What you got going on that's gonna keep you from going? :P 

Look forward to it!! Keep an eye out for a silver banshee with lots of chrome and come holler at me if you see me. I'll be on the drag strip quite a bit I hope :D

:headbang:

457596[/snapback]

school schedule would be the only thing. other than that im good to go...so im pretty much plannin on bein there. ill def be bringin some firewood and shit in case its a little cool. brad know we dont fuck around with the fire. some good dead wood, some oil and a lot of gas will get that bitch going :clap:

Even if I have to bring the 4x4 ut quad, (if I don't have a sport quad by then) I'm going with no girlfriend/wife this time. Will roll down solo if no one from around here can go. I gotta redeem myself from the last trip.  :evil:  Posted it on the calender at work today...as gone, might not come back.  :cheers: So I'm in.

457695[/snapback]

Bring it!!! We don't care if you're on a utility :cheers:

school schedule would be the only thing. other than that im good to go...so im pretty much plannin on bein there. ill def be bringin some firewood and shit in case its a little cool. brad know we dont fuck around with the fire. some good dead wood, some oil and a lot of gas will get that bitch going :clap:

457705[/snapback]

That's cool, I can understand if you couldn't make it due to school. I'll be bringing a chunk of firewood too, that's something we couldn't have enough of last time.

2.5 months left!!!! :dance:

• 1 month later...
brad know we dont fuck around with the fire. some good dead wood, some oil and a lot of gas will get that bitch going :clap:

457705[/snapback]

That ain't no shit. Hell one minute Tyler and Stephen are putting these big ass logs in the pit, I'm thinking I don't see any small kenlin to get it going. I must of blinked cause the next thing I know there was this big ass bomb fire that didn't let up till the next day. :lol: Hell you could roast weenies from 3 ft away.

That ain't no shit. Hell one minute Tyler and Stephen are putting these big ass logs in the pit, I'm thinking I don't see any small kenlin to get it going. I must of blinked cause the next thing I know there was this big ass bomb fire that didn't let up till the next day.  :lol: Hell you could roast weenies from 3 ft away.

484363[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: