Can you trace a nextel direct connect number?

i really need 2 numbers tracked down these guys wont stop giving me shit & calling me @ 3am............

they r not the phone numbers but direct connect remember

161049*8 <----the number who started it

116*105576*173 <----- his friend who joined in

Edited by 01bansheefox

I called nextel 3 differnt times trying to get there number, each rep said they cant give that information away. I have been lpaying along but now they pushed it to far and i want revenge. Its hard to ignore every morning at 3am saying how they love my girl's ass and wanna ............... and its just getting old i say it back but now its time to mess some people up because i asked them to stop and wont.

Edited by 01bansheefox

you don't wanna say that there going to kill you. I mean you can but you dont because thats a false statement yadda yadda and in the long run if somthing does happen with this and they catch him lying then he can get a charge against him.. I dunno what he can do Maybe put his # out on here and all over and people will call him...act give it to me i will go in a AOL CHAT ROOM and pose as sum 1 and i will give them the 2way # hahaha...say im a girl andd give them there 2way # now thats revenge!!! I got you just give me the 2way # and i will proceeed onto an AOL CHAT ROOM...Maybe a GAY CHAT ROOM THAT IS :headbang:

I called nextel 3 differnt times trying to get there number, each rep said they cant give that information away. I have been lpaying along but now they pushed it to far and i want revenge. Its hard to ignore every morning at 3am saying how they love my girl's ass and wanna ............... and its just getting old i say it back but now its time to mess some people up because i asked them to stop and wont.

441812[/snapback]

well if they are up that late all the time I can only assume they sleep all day. Get equal revenge and get them back at like noon time.

go to www.craigslist.com to the men seeking men section and post their nextel numbers in a gay ad in as many cities as you can.

SMALL SUBMISSIVE SISSIES SEEK HEART HAIRY TOP MEN, CHIRP ME UP ON NEXTELL FELLAS. OOOOOOOOOOGAAAA.

they will have every *****ala in the country chirping them.now get busy.