Where do you buy your riding clothes?

i bought a set of gear from www.bobscycle.com a couple years ago , they had the best prices around as far as i know. These days i really cant justify spending the $100 for the gear, i will think "well.. with that $100 i could buy V forces or some handlebars" What i need is some boots now that im getting into dirtbikes, deffinaly can justify spending on them!!

Edited by chris642

Try Bobs Cycle Supply, they usually have some good deals on freeride pant and jersey combos from various manufacturers.

441567[/snapback]

Bobs is about 15 minutes from where I work and they have all kinds of good deals, I buy all my streetbike stuff there. Rocky Mountain sells ARC for a pretty decent price also. Sometimes I check dennis kirk because they tend to have closeout pricing on stuff right now, I just picked up a $130 chest protector for $73 with them.

Hmm how do Shift pants fit are they loose? I wear a 34 and they only have 32 in the colors i need. Does a 32 expand a bit?

441741[/snapback]

they expand quite a bit. I have the shift recon pants I bought from www.rexburgmotorsports.com then I had leather sewed onto the inside of the leg so that the pants wouldn't burn onto my pipes. Look sick and got them for a good price.

I have the Shift squadron pants. They are exactly what you are looking for, because thats exactly what I was looking for. If you are a 34, get a 36 for the squadrons. They fit a little tight for their sizes, but they have a belt so you are safe if you go up a size on them. I am a 34, got 36's and couldn't be happier. I got the squadron jersey and pants on ebay for $100 shipped brand new from DSR Powersports. Me and about 4 of my buddies all got these, and are alll quite happy with them.