Best Drag Pipes

420_Big_Bore

everyone on this forum is a fucking retard, you all think you know shit, but you don't. you all suck andy weeks dick and lick his balls.everyone on here is a bunch of butt fuckin *****s that think that you are fast, but guess what you're not!!!!!.you all better study up and learn how to work on bikes before you can step up to me. TRICK RACING FOREVER!!!!!!! you all can suck my dick you bunch of cum dumpsters :yank:

452501[/snapback]

[/quote

a quote from another one of his posts.

go with RDZ he builds some fast shit, high quality work and he is cool to work with, I have raced trick bikes and boy they are shitty

so who is it trick or rdz?

wow,now i see so clearly,he `s 10 years old, no banshee. swinging off rob earls nuts.

no I have two banshees, both are faster than shit. dick sucker go back to getting fucked by your boy toy andy weeks you *****get ass homo

452687[/snapback]

geez...another 12 year old bench racer :rolleyes:kid , have yo u ever eve n seen or sat on a banshee ? theres always gonna be somebody faster than you and why the name calling and retarded posts ? if yo u like a engine building company over another why bash? run your shit instead of your mouth . :shootself:

• Like 1

everyone on this forum is a fucking retard, you all think you know shit, but you don't. you all suck andy weeks dick and lick his balls.everyone on here is a bunch of butt fuckin *****s that think that you are fast, but guess what          you're not!!!!!.you all better study up and learn how to work on bikes before you can step up to me. TRICK RACING FOREVER!!!!!!!    you all can suck my dick you bunch of cum dumpsters :yank:

452501[/snapback]

your a real dickhead, you should take your rainbow striped banshee and start a new retard atv site where you all know everything and your way is the only way, dumbass.