Just Raced a Cub Setup

BigRed350x

I just raced a Cheetah Cub Banshee today. All I can say is god damn! That bastard was fast. He let me ride that pig and now I am hooked. I am getting one of those things! Way Fast. Go check out the video forum for a video of me drag racing and chasing him down at Killpecker Dunes. I should have it uploaded by tonight.

Well I have run out of places to host videos. Dominate Videos won't let me host there. Every time I try to host a video it says my limit has been reached and it says my limit is like .05MB smaller than whatever the video size is. Gigashare is gone. Anyone have anywhere else to host a 28MB video?

You're piped and ported and you STILL got smoked!Do you remember what size bore the cubs were? I'm going 68mm cubs with F.A.S.T portwork breathing out of Rockets.This thing should be deadly.

439148[/snapback]

He had a 4mm setup, CPI Pipes, VForce, Cool Head, 35mm carbs from what I could see sitting next to him and talking to him. I am still looking for a place to host the video if anyone has a site and I could just email them the video, let me know!!

putfile has increased the file size up to 25mb. you need to sign up for a user name and it increaeses the limit from 10mb to 25mb..

Use windows media encoder to get it at 25mb or less..

If ya still need a host email it to me and I can bring the file size down then host...

98bonerstockshee@afroracing.50webs.com

later

Big Red, you will love the Cubs if your into being fast!!!!

Big difference from your Gorr port. Prolly not as much bottom but tons of power everywhere else.

Like loco said "cubs are no joke" !!

Big Red, you will love the Cubs if your into being fast!!!!

Big difference from your Gorr port. Prolly not as much bottom but tons of power everywhere else.

Like loco said "cubs are no joke" !!

439199[/snapback]

When I go to get my cub setup, I will be in contact with you. I've heard only good things.

I am uploading the video to putfile right now, hopefully it will be up in about 30 min.