Dayton,ME

hang1p400

Everyone ready to ride??? I've been there the last few weeks. I've been trail riding in the morning and then riding at Dayton in the afternoon. Jon, I called you a couple of weeks back, but no answer, I'll shoot you a call Saturday night. Get some peeps together. Dayton needs some riders back. I haven't been kicked out yet this year. Like everyone else sais, I've only seen 6-10 people there at a time. Sucks, I miss the video cameras..... :cry: Parking will vary, I go to a friends house and park and ride from there. Riding in from the trails is the best way. Parking is prohibited on RT.35 still.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can probably get a few guys to go sunday. If there will be anyone meeting at the intersection of rt.5 and 302 to park let me know. haven't been to dayton in like 2 years but evan then i was riding a grizz 660. Haven't had a chance to really ride the shee since i got it :drool: . hope to meet a couple of you fellow HQ'rs down there. :cheers:

Edited by r6rider04

I'll have to wait and see what the weather is going to do on Sunday. I would be great to get together with a bunch of crazy dudes before changing to my ice setup. Banchetta, I did go up to Dayton that Sunday Mark called me but never saw a soul.

Edited by jon370

I'll have to wait and see what the weather is going to do on Sunday. I would be great to get together with a bunch of crazy dudes before changing to my ice setup. Banchetta, I did go up to Dayton that Sunday Mark called me but never saw a soul.

444193[/snapback]

Yea, we went trail riding from Dayton to Deer Pond and back. We didn't leave until 11:00, so we didn't get back to Dayton until 3:00.......We met up w/ Noah (Blue shee w/ elkas), he said others have seen you, but he didn't, he was down there for an hour or two before we got back.....weather is looking cold for this weekend!!!!

cold thats the least of my problems: i have multiple cracks on my swing arm I'm looking at a catostophic failure

444436[/snapback]

damn, that sucks. I might be out there from 11:00 till 2:00. I have some stuff to do in the morning and my riding partner has to leave at 2:00 unless some of you stay, then I will to..

By next week, everything will be frozen...we were riding across ice the weekend before, then we had all that rain and 50 degree weather and melted everything...suppose to go down to the teens for thursday and friday...