POWDER COATING

found the place to get your frame powder coated if you live fairly close .took my frame ,foot pegs,motor mounts and brake lever down to bartelsville ok.going to get it done w/a transparent blue powdercoat.he said $125.00 turn around time is about a week.hell of a deal! :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

googled the name and came up with this number

918-337-0651

Did you get any special discounts or anything, that is a really good price. I will probally send my KX frame to them, shipping will only be like $25 there and back, $175 is still a very good deal for powdercoating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
found the place to get your frame powder coated if you live fairly close .took my frame ,foot pegs,motor mounts and brake lever down to bartelsville ok.going to get it done w/a transparent blue powdercoat.he said $125.00 turn around time is about a week.hell of a deal! :headbang:

437906[/snapback]

Is that blasted and all? That would be worth the drive for me to have that done on the next tear down. Dam it, now I have more money spending ideas im my head.