The Ride

rjvoight

I love riding sand. Especially this time of year in idaho where its cold enough that you never have to stop to let your bike cool down. TWO STROKE COLD SMOKE  :cheers:

436572[/snapback]

You're lucky enough to live there though. We stayed there once in October and after the sun went down I thought I was going to freeze to death in my tent. During the day was nice for riding like you say.

How cold is it during the day now?

Yep, I wrote it.  I get the bug to ride this time of year pretty bad.  Also, we have lots of threads about everything but riding, sometimes its nice to just read about the sport we love.....the riding, camping and social aspects of it.  Glad you all liked it. 

Heres to the next ride....whenever it is.... :cheers:

RJV

436342[/snapback]

The NEXT RIDE! :headbang: Nice job. We should get some more similar contributions

going in this thread. I'd write one but you set the bar too high :D .

when we go to LS we get up by 7..ppl riding all night long tends to keep u from sleeping much...

436264[/snapback]

thats me!! lol...we always stay up all night and ride until its day light...i never expect to get much sleep when i go to the dunes...but it seems like on the big weekends a crap load of people stay up and ride allllllllllll night long!! just the thing to do i guess :confused::D

on a side note....159 days until snakehunt :(:dance: