Haspin acres in indiana

scuba147

The trails are not the most manicured in the world. (ie. lots of ruts) They do have a good amount of land there though somewhere in the area of 700-800 acres and have lots of trails. There is a small mx track and a decent dragstrip. I don't know about a place to stay, I only live about 30 minutes away. I will tell you the town Laurel, IN is somewhat of a hick and undeveloped town so bring spare parts; levers, handlebars, ect. because you will have a hard time finding them around and if you do expect a raping. What days do you plan to be there? I might be able to meet up with you one day.

some friends will be there sat-sun----i will be there sun and mon for sure-----as of now total of 5 guys--i am sure that it will change at least fifty times though. i have never been there before but heard its like the badlands. Is the drag strip open there all the time as well as the tracks???? hope to see some of you there.

There are a few hotels in Connersville. Do a search on the web and you'll find them.

Haspin is not like the Badlands. There is no sand or pea gravel at Haspin. All dirt (or mud if it has rained lately). Plus there are essentially no rules at Haspin (at least not ones that they enforce). So go ahead and fill your cooler with beer and take it with you.

:cheers:

I have never seen them run the lights at the dragstrip. It, along with the two motorcross tracks are just there to ride on. You'll have a good time (as long as it doesn't rain). Other than the dunes out west, Haspin is my favorite place to ride. I only live a few minutes from the Badlands, so I usually go there. But I rarely pass up on a chance to ride at Haspin. :)