Banshee MX parts

OCR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Com'mon people, these parts are waiting for someone who wants to mod their shee for a fraction of the price of new. These parts are in excellent condition. I have had a lot of interest but Brian is the only one to show the dough! He wasnt disappointed!

-Chris

I would really suggest ebay if he wanted to just get rid of the parts, I saw a Trinity 2-1CV Complete setup go for over $400 a week ago, and you will for sure get more than 600 for the front elkas.

434140[/snapback]

did he mention compression and rebound adjustments on the elka's? if not i think he's got the cheapies

did he mention compression and rebound adjustments on the elka's? if not i think he's got the cheapies

437530[/snapback]

Cheapies? The ones I sold?

They are dual rate Piggyback rezzies w compression adjust and Zero Preload? NOT ECONOS!... since when are $850 shocks cheapies?

interested in the arms. I got stock on mine right now and interested in the trade. email me pics to jason.watson123@sbcglobal.net

lemme know if you want pics of mine. they are still on the shee...

any chipping of the PC? or rust? dings? how old are they? what shape are the heims in?

thanks

Jason

:cheers: