who else loves the Suicide Girls?

Brooke

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like a cold bud too...but if your looking for a hot fine chic to last for 20 years........... she can..... A: see past the "i love you were soulmates" bullshit you tell her................ B:...she'll be bored to tears with you in 18 months and be freakin one of your buddies....C:....your dreams are of a chic that no one wants but you......I.E. a FATTIE.........P.S......if your doing a fine chick for more than 2 years your A: rich as freak....... B: hung like a horse or C: both......any variations, mean shes ugly as sin to everyone else but you, because A: she's your first piece of ass B:you dont get offers to ball everyday like a fine chic does and C: your lucky to be getting laid period, and when a chic tells you to jump you ask her "how high" ...............so to her your just a pussie that will come and fix her flat tire for her, so she can go out with her girl friends and find some exciting hot guy to freak, who wont give her the time of day (cause (bingo) he can go out and get laid, and you cant)................

430625[/snapback]

:rotflmao: So how come you haven't kicked your old lady to the curb and upgraded to the new improved model Deuce? You got the loot. Oh yeah, I remember why...because your old lady...how did you put it...oh yeah, wakes you up "dick first at 6:00am and then I drink coffee till 9:00am...beer until noon...then I take the banshee out and ride until about 3:00...come home and take a nap until 6:00 when the old lady wakes me up dick first again...then she cooks me dinner...".

Your my hero dude :cheers: Drink coffee till 9am, beer until noon.... :rotflmao:

And pale skin chicks with dark hair are definitely beautiful, without excessive eyeliner that is. I mean it's ok for this time of year if you want to dress up like morticia I guess. And for those who do appreciate the goth look, I would think that a dis-service has been rendered by a group who would call themselves the sucide girls.

What is that, a cry for help? I'll help but you have to lighten your shade of makeup a little and put on a smile :) .

i like a cold bud too...but if your looking for a hot fine chic to last for 20 years........... she can..... A: see past the "i love you were soulmates" bullshit you tell her................ B:...she'll be bored to tears with you in 18 months and be freakin one of your buddies....C:....your dreams are of a chic that no one wants but you......I.E. a FATTIE.........P.S......if your doing a fine chick for more than 2 years your A: rich as freak....... B: hung like a horse or C: both......any variations, mean shes ugly as sin to everyone else but you, because A: she's your first piece of ass B:you dont get offers to ball everyday like a fine chic does and C: your lucky to be getting laid period, and when a chic tells you to jump you ask her "how high" ...............so to her your just a pussie that will come and fix her flat tire for her, so she can go out with her girl friends and find some exciting hot guy to freak, who wont give her the time of day (cause (bingo) he can go out and get laid, and you cant)................

430625[/snapback]

I can get some trim anytime I want to.. guess those bicep implants are really paying off :shrugani: ....

Mike

Good work dumbass, you make this too easy...

Let's see, does your town meet hick criteria?

Less population than Glamis on a good weekend? Check.

Known hicks in the area? Check. Jeremy "the hick" Schell is from Missouri.

Hick references such as sex with a family member? Check, you accused that one yourself.

Step away from the farm animal and accept your hickhood.

Sheesh, I just got home from a bike night with over 1,000 people there. Try that in Missouri. Except for the Branson snowbird festival, that isn't happening.

And I thought the internet was supposed to open the minds of those who didn't normally see outside their sphere.

Good work dumbass, you make this too easy...

Let's see, does your town meet hick criteria?

Less population than Glamis on a good weekend? Check.

Known hicks in the area? Check. Jeremy "the hick" Schell is from Missouri.

Hick references such as sex with a family member? Check, you accused that one yourself.

Step away from the farm animal and accept your hickhood.

Sheesh, I just got home from a bike night with over 1,000 people there. Try that in Missouri. Except for the  Branson snowbird festival, that isn't happening.

And I thought the internet was supposed to open the minds of those who didn't normally see outside their sphere.

430664[/snapback]

umm what?? step away from the crack pipe man...

MonkeyBoy

Which one of your parents was a monkey? I'm guessing your dad was the zoo keeper at the chimpanzee house and thats why you like to crap in your hand and fling it people randomly, like in this thread?

well thats me, i have dark hair, wear dark makeup and have pale skin. i dont worship anything scary, though i cant promise i dont bite.  most of those chicks are a lot nicer, friendlier and less neurotic than your cute little barbie doll chicks.

429987[/snapback]

Will YOU MARRY ME!!!! lol! Although im not into the dark makeup these chicks are still hot! Thanks for sharing!