square trade

i am in negotiations with a person to buy a quad. it is overseas and i do not know the person. when we were talking he said that we would use square trade to make sur e neither of us got screwed over. has anybody delt through them before. i was wondering if they can help you any if you do get screwed over. any feedback will be helpful

its a scam mane

you should never ever ever ever buy something like that from overseas. if you can't go pick it up and toss it in the back of your truck, don't buy it. buy local only. you'll be the only one gettin screwed.

i hope i'm wrong and it's legit but i've heard those overseas scams soooooooooooooo many times.

in technical terms.... don't buy it

i havent sent the money yet. i am really thinking it is one of those too good to be true deals. he used to live in alberta canada, which is where i live but moved. here is what he said as too why he is selling if for so cheap.

First of all I have to tell you that I am located in Slovakia along with the ATV. I am trying to make a new life here because my wife wants to be closer to her family.

The

i havent sent the money yet. i am really thinking it is one of those too good to be true deals. he used to live in alberta canada, which is where i live but moved. here is what he said as too why he is selling if for so cheap.

First of all I have to tell you that I am located in Slovakia along with the ATV. I am trying to make a new life here because my wife wants to be closer to her family.

The

As this does sound so much like a scam,  Square Trade is a legit company that is not a scam. 

http://www.squaretrade.com/cnt/jsp/index.jsp

SquareTrade works alot with Ebay.  So If he is willing to use Square Trade,  then maybee this is not a scam?

429588[/snapback]

even if its not a scam..who the freak wants todeal with someone across seas..freak that shit.there are plenty of bikes here in the us to buy..then if u get freaked at least u can do something about it..whats gonna happen if u call over to slovakia and say "i got ripped off"?? they are going to tell u to freak off...

As this does sound so much like a scam,  Square Trade is a legit company that is not a scam. 

http://www.squaretrade.com/cnt/jsp/index.jsp

SquareTrade works alot with Ebay.  So If he is willing to use Square Trade,  then maybee this is not a scam?

429588[/snapback]

ITS A SCAM.

ITS A SCAM.

ITS A SCAM.

They tell you that stuff you make you feel better. So what if he's willing to use it, he's in another country, what are you going to do, call the cops? Oh right, he's in another country. Ive seen tons of these, its a classic scam.