specs on 68mm cubs

I make 68mm domes for Banshee or Blaster pistons.  Nate usually gets them blank or close to what he will need and fits them to the particular engine he is building.

There are several Cub configurations so I am making them to order right now.  I need to have the deck height, bore, desired volume and piston type.

428924[/snapback]

Brian, you will also need targeted peak HP rpm, exhaust port height, desired compression ratio, and your preference on bottom end friendly or top-end friendly specifications in order to determine the desired squish velocity of your domes....makes a huge difference on how the 421's perform....Jim

Thanks Jim! Always the most resourceful. I have a few options here I can only buy 100 or 118 octane where I live or pump but thats boring in my own opinion.

I want David to get a share of all the "cub fever that's going around.

I'll talk to my builder about it.

The Cubs have been very good for business. I really should write a thank-you note to Calvin Pollet. With all the different configurations available with the Cubs, it is a good idea to talk to your builder.

Brian, you will also need targeted peak HP rpm, exhaust port height, desired compression ratio, and your preference on bottom end friendly or top-end friendly specifications in order to determine the desired squish velocity of your domes....makes a huge difference on how the 421's perform....Jim

Getting the domes and cylinders thru Jim is a good idea. He has the expertise to design the domes which will produce the numbers best for your motor. Some builders guess or copy. Jim is one of the few who know the obscure formulas and calculations and secrets to build incredible motors.

Getting the domes and cylinders thru Jim is a good idea.  He has the expertise to design the domes which will produce the numbers best for your motor.  Some builders guess or copy.  Jim is one of the few who know the obscure formulas and calculations and secrets to build incredible motors.

429009[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more.

In my earlier post it might have looked like I was slamming some other engine builders and that's not the case.

I'm pretty fortunate. I get to deal with some really sharp engine builders. Talking to some of them about two-stroke engines is like talking to a professor about quantum physics.