Record-breaking Banshee thread

This very well may be a repost, but I don't think it has gotten the attention that it deserves on BHQ.

After searching the web for years for Banshee info, I stumbled upon this thread.

It's a 143 page thread with 1,421 replies in the Fight Club section dedicated to any asshole that wants to try and bash the Banshee. :whoa:

I came into the thread kind of late, but I put in my 2 cents (whole nine yards on page 106) and even though most of it is bickering, I still think it's a great thread to explore.

It's actually the thread that mostly got me involved in the online Banshee thing.

It's on atvsport.com, so unfortunately the thread (and the entire site for that matter) is filled with immature 4 strokers who think the Banshee is old news that just breaks down.

Most of them also fail to realize the Banshee's potential when it's up against the new 450's.

There's some funny shit in there, along with some slightly informational stuff too, so I would suggest taking a look at it.

It took me about 3 weeks of reading maybe an hour a day at work to finish the damn thing. It was somewhat worth it :lol:

I would encourage you guys to take a look at it and check out my lengthy rant on page 106 :cheers:

http://www.atvsport.com/forum.cfm/fuseacti.../pging/1/page/1

This very well may be a repost, but I don't think it has gotten the attention that it deserves on BHQ.

After searching the web for years for Banshee info, I stumbled upon this thread.

It's a 143 page thread with 1,421 replies in the Fight Club section dedicated to any asshole that wants to try and bash the Banshee.  :whoa:

I came into the thread kind of late, but I put in my 2 cents (whole nine yards on page 106) and even though most of it is bickering, I still think it's a great thread to explore.

It's actually the thread that mostly got me involved in the online Banshee thing.

It's on atvsport.com, so unfortunately the thread (and the entire site for that matter) is filled with immature 4 strokers who think the Banshee is old news that just breaks down.

Most of them also fail to realize the Banshee's potential when it's up against the new 450's.

There's some funny shit in there, along with some slightly informational stuff too, so I would suggest taking a look at it.

It took me about 3 weeks of reading maybe an hour a day at work to finish the damn thing.  It was somewhat worth it  :lol:

I would encourage you guys to take a look at it and check out my lengthy rant on page 106  :cheers:

http://www.atvsport.com/forum.cfm/fuseacti.../pging/1/page/1

427280[/snapback]

I'll give it a look if I got a couple days to burn and the sudden urge to feel nauseous..

Mike

Too bad the dumbass DORR is from my homestate of Iowa. I've got a decently setup banshee and I sure don't have the price of a new one in it yet, getting close though. Only thing I've been beaten by was a CRF450 dirtbike, I'm sure alot of shees on here would humiliate me though. I think you can make a shee handle every bit as good as anything prior to the YFZ (with the exception of a well setup 250R), but the years of no change are the only reason that became a reality.

I'm surprised more people haven't come upon this thread yet.

I think it's a pretty cool one, considering it's dedicated to the Banshee

and because it's so absurdly long.

It's still worth checking out and if you read it from the beginning you'll

find some pretty good conversations/fights.

You'll get a sense of accomplishment after reading all that shit too :lol:

Lol Christ you put your point out well, and It made sense unlike the other crackers just spitting out words! :cheers:

427312[/snapback]

Appreciate the words of approval. After reading what the idiots kept saying on there, I knew I had to make my point and I had to make it well. Banshee_guy just wasn't saying enough by talking about how his MX'er can do this and that, so I figured I would let them have it from another informed Banshee owner. It's kind of funny how every once in a while some random user will post something absurd about the shee and be shot down in like 2 pages and not come back. :lol:

I've gotta give props to banshee_guy for starting such a controversial and great thread, even though it was a long shot to try and take on the 4 strokers alone and defend the shee.

hey i learned a new nickname for the craptor!!!! RAPTURD! haha thats a goodone ...they are just salty because they all got beat by banshees ...

427351[/snapback]

takesap retty quick bansheeto beat mine...

im not even lookin at the thread..sounds dumb to me...

That's fine, it IS pretty dumb to tell you the truth.

Well, at least the people and the things they say on it are dumb.

I just thought it was an impressive roost.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

I just finished reading 106-143 that's alot of BS from the non believers or should I say those who have never ridden on or with a shee.

427364[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

See the shit I had to put up with

Glad a few people took a look at some of the pages :clap:

Sorry if it ended up being a waste of your time :P

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

I thought it was interesting  :shrugani:

427376[/snapback]

Word so did I, considering I posted like 80 times on it :lol:

But I know some people didn't think it was worthly of their time :shrugani: