NIAGRA FALLS

NYUK

na, i didn t do the maid of the mist,we did the whirlpool jet boat ride. 1,500hp jet boat takes you through class 5 rapids into the niagra whirlpool. me and the wife had a blast.no kids.taught the ole lady all kinda new tricks. the rusty trombone.ect. ect.

427008[/snapback]

hmmm the ole rusty trombone, damn sounds like you guys were having a blast john!

me and the wife had a blast.no kids.taught the ole lady all kinda new tricks. the rusty trombone.ect. ect.

427008[/snapback]

Did you get pictures of that?

What about "The Angry Dragon" "Wobbly H" "Hot Karl" or even a "Hot Karla"....get around to those?

$58 for breakfast? I think that place is more expensive than San Diego was when me and my ol lady went a few years back. I think we only paid $35 for breakfast. It wasn't a buffet though.

She went to Niagra Falls the year before with her sister. She said it was nice. She came home with a bunch of funny looking coin slug things that we can't use anywhere.

What about "The Angry Dragon" "Wobbly H" "Hot Karl" or even a "Hot Karla"....get around to those?

$58 for breakfast? I think that place is more expensive than San Diego was when me and my ol lady went a few years back. I think we only paid $35 for breakfast. It wasn't a buffet though.

She went to Niagra Falls the year before with her sister. She said it was nice. She came home with a bunch of funny looking coin slug things that we can't use anywhere.

427216[/snapback]

yeah i don t get their money stan.it s worth less and shit costs more.by the end of the day i had to buy a hundred dollar belt. because when you buy something they give you a big handfull of coinlike slug thingies for change and my pants were falling down with 2 pockets full of slugs.

na she wouldn t let me take any pics of that action.i had the camera in my hand when i was tickling her tonsils and she promptly stopped. needless to say i tossed the camera. she said she didn t want the pics to end up on the internet.WOULD I DO THAT? i asked.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

na she wouldn t let me take any pics of that action.i had the camera in my hand when i was tickling her tonsils and she promptly stopped. needless to say i tossed the camera. she said she didn t want the pics to end up on the internet.WOULD I DO THAT? i asked.

427253[/snapback]

I live about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls. Wish I had checked up in here sooner. I could have showed you some more "pleasureable" spots in Canada. The falls is fun. Canada is where the party is at. The U.S. side shuts down and is riddled with crime from about 9:00 P.M. on into the night. Pitiful. Looks like you had a fun trip. Next time, be discreet about the camera.... :ph34r:

I live about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls.  Wish I had checked up in here sooner.  I could have showed you some more "pleasureable" spots in Canada.  The falls is fun.  Canada is where the party is at.  The U.S. side shuts down and is riddled with crime from about 9:00 P.M. on into the night.  Pitiful.  Looks like you had a fun trip.  Next time, be discreet about the camera....  :ph34r:

427460[/snapback]

Put it in a shoe box with a small hole in it. Tape up the red light with black electrical tape.