Homework help about the history of the banshee

I found out the other day what banshee is.

According to Irish legend, it's a female spirit that if heard screaming, it would indicate death coming. Her screams are so high pitched that it would shatter glass. ( I suppose it's the exhaust note or something)? :confused:

Maybe I should put a "I see dead people" sticker on my bike! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I found out the other day what banshee is.

According to Irish legend, it's a female spirit that if heard screaming, it would indicate death coming. Her screams are so high pitched that it would shatter glass. ( I suppose it's the exhaust note or something)? :confused:

Maybe I should put a "I see dead people" sticker on my bike! :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

425590[/snapback]

Aren't banshees supposed to be Demons too? .. Just curious..

Aren't banshees supposed to be Demons too? .. Just curious..

425679[/snapback]

thats what i was thinking also

425905[/snapback]

I was hoping so, not too keen about the female spirit part either! :cry:

History of the banshee isn't a bad idea.I wondered if the 87 model had the TORS setup.Maybe Yamaha was sued because someones slides were stuck WOT and smacked into the side of their house.Then they added that ugly mass of useless wires we call TORS today.

425115[/snapback]

I have a good old 87, it did have to TORS, but they are removed now

the yamaha website also has a brief history of the banshee, along with pictures from every year, although I was looking at the picture of the '87 model, and did'nt look right, I thought I remembered it to have a red frame? maybe I am wrong.reguardless, kinda cool to see all the stock bikes and colors