Cool Head

DIRTMAN350

Thinking about buying a cool head for the shee. My mods are as follows. FMF Fatties with power core 2's. K&n with pro-desing plate. Boost bottle. factory bottom end and carbs with no jetting. I live in Iowa and not for sure what my elevation is. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Thinking about buying a cool head for the shee. My mods are as follows. FMF Fatties with power core 2's. K&n with pro-desing plate. Boost bottle. factory bottom end and carbs with no jetting. I live in Iowa and not for sure what my elevation is. Any help would be great. Thanks.

424468[/snapback]

You dident change the jetting for when you put on your pipes? :huh: You wont make it a block if you dont change your jetting for the pipes and K&N filter.

I would recommend a noss machine coolhead, type in your towns name ( ex: tulsa, oklahoma elevation) into google and see what the search says your elevation is, then tell us.

I live north of Des Moines in a town called ankeny. I bought it used from a guy in minnesota. Never have been into the carbs to know if there is a jet kit or not. I agree with you about having a jet kit in it or it would not run right. I will try a search on google and see what my elevation is. Thanks for the help.

DLNOSS:

How much are your cool heads shipped to 50021. Thanks.

How much are your cool heads shipped to 50021. Thanks.

UPS Ground is $8.00 so a silver head and domes would be $242.00 shipped.

My elevation according to google is 909ft. Hope this helps.

You should be okay with 20cc domes if your timing is stock and you run premium pump gas at that elevation. If you went riding at sea level, I'd up the octane a little.

Just recieved my noss head and what else can you say. WOW! This is a really impressive piece of work. Jusy by looking at it I'm glad I went with a Noss head over all the others. Service was excellent and Item is just as good. My hats off to Noss Heads and the staff that work there. Will try to have some pics after install and running improvments.