beatme

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen brother  if you can drive in a missouri rainstorm on our sh-tty roads   

you can drive anywhere

425432[/snapback]

here, get this, driving home in my 94 Z-28. starts raining(bad enough that u could see 10 ft in front of u), hailing and the sun is still shining, plus the bracket on the driver side wiper broke. lucky was just about 1/4 or so from the house. believe it or not, i do have 2 wittnesses

I had actually had racing experience in high performance cars, not my mommy's maxima. 

425267[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Something isn't right here I see pictures of a Firebird (fairly fast I'll give you that), it's a heavy ass convertible with no roll cage and you say you race it? Come on high performance isn't a setup like that.

Something isn't right here I see pictures of a Firebird (fairly fast I'll give you that), it's a heavy ass convertible with no roll cage and you say you race it? Come on high performance isn't a setup like that.

425458[/snapback]

sniff, sniff............. do i smell a burn?

425458[/snapback]

Car had all kinds of frame reinforcements aka, subframe connecters, extra gusseting, etc. Not to mention it dynoed 488hp/437tq at the rear wheels and ran 10.86@128.79 in the 1/4. But what do I know, I only built the thing :rolleyes:

425458[/snapback]

Besides, if you actually looked then you would see the $2600 Moser 12 bolt that resides beneath it, not to mention the lca relocation brackets and the billet lca's and panhard bar that are in plain view. f**king rookies :rolleyes:

Car had all kinds of frame reinforcements aka, subframe connecters, extra gusseting, etc.  Not to mention it dynoed 488hp/437tq at the rear wheels and ran 10.86@128.79 in the 1/4.  But what do I know, I only built the thing :rolleyes:

425550[/snapback]

I said it would be fast but auto X involves turning, right. Last drag track I was at you can't run without a roll cage if you run <12s. Did you ever win your auto x, you could have had a better setup. reinforcements add weight, a roll cage on a convertible would have helped you immensly you could have gained strength and protected yourself at the same time. I didn't look that hard but how come your 5-point harness didn't hold your ass in the car? I'm guessing if you won you did so because you were the only one. But then what would I know you were the driver :yank: both situations.

Car had all kinds of frame reinforcements aka, subframe connecters, extra gusseting, etc.  Not to mention it dynoed 488hp/437tq at the rear wheels and ran 10.86@128.79 in the 1/4.  But what do I know, I only built the thing :rolleyes:

425550[/snapback]

10 seconds with no cage in a rag top. i call bullshit.the strips i go to you wouldn t make it through tech. atco, englishtown.

It all makes sense now.  Your a 22yr old, wet behind the ears kid with a jacked up truck that thinks he can drive.  Don't worry, been there done that.  Well son, let me tell you that driving a car that sits 4" off the ground  with 12" wide max performance tires is a hell of a lot different than driving a big truck through water.  Like I said, a few years ago I was in the same position as you, almost.  I had actually had racing experience in high performance cars, not my mommy's maxima.  But I guess being 22 and driving a deisel pickup truck will give you driving experience well beyond that of people that have actually trained in that sort of driving. :rolleyes:  Oh and I never disliked you, just the ignorant comment, but then again when I was a younger jerkoff, I would have said the same thing.

425267[/snapback]

well id sure love to try it..my gf has a car that sits 5" (sorry not quite as low as yours) off the ground.and oh, the tires are only 8" wide...i drive it all the time..even through water holes at more than 45mph!!! oh my gosh..ive driven a lot of cars in my age..both lifted vehicles and lowered ones..and im confident i can manage a water hole at 45mph..and a little thing about the age..its obvious in this situation that age doesnt make you a better driver..if it did you wouldnt have totalled a car going 45mph.. :unsure: oh and i dont dislike you either..i wanna be friends.. :cheers:

10 seconds with no cage in a rag top. i call bullshit.the strips i go to you wouldn t make it through tech. atco, englishtown.

425582[/snapback]

Call it, I told you when I bought that frame off you that I was into the street scene, plus if you knew anything at all about atco-there is zero tech at track rentals. The car ran 12.80s bone stock(13.49 requires cage in a vert) But I had ran it all the time at test & tune nights at atco without so much as a crooked look. Atco is the absolute most lenient on everything, you should know that. My brothers 03 cobra has ran at t&t night many a times putting down 11.00's at 130+ (11.49 needs a cage in hardtop) without anything said(no cage, nothing more than subframe connectors). But what would I know. Hell, I had a bent ass rim on the front of my banshee and atco had no problems letting me run it. I had to fight to keep the bike aimed straight. Tech at Atco :jesterlaugh: Thats funny

Guest speedemon105
Call it, I told you when I bought that frame off you that I was into the street scene, plus if you knew anything at all about atco-there is zero tech at track rentals.  The car ran 12.80s bone stock(13.49 requires cage in a vert) But I had ran it all the time at test & tune nights at atco without so much as a crooked look.  Atco is the absolute most lenient on everything, you should know that.  My brothers 03 cobra has ran at t&t night many a times putting down 11.00's at 130+ (11.49 needs a cage in hardtop) without anything said(no cage, nothing more than subframe connectors).  But what would I know.  Hell, I had a bent ass rim on the front of my banshee and atco had no problems letting me run it.  I had to fight to keep the bike aimed straight. Tech at Atco :jesterlaugh:  Thats funny

425634[/snapback]

Hahaha, I usually can't post on here cause of my router, but I unplugged it and plugged straight into the modem for this one. A stock WS6 CAN"T run a 12.80. You are full of it. And any drag strip that cares about staying around won't let anyone run without a cage. Hell, our strip here they won't let bikes quads run without leathers, gloves, and boots. Ive been on the interstate at 75 in the middle of a tropical storm, and never once left my lane. Learn to drive, then learn to tell the truth.

Hahaha, I usually can't post on here cause of my router, but I unplugged it and plugged straight into the modem for this one.  A stock WS6 CAN"T run a 12.80.  You are full of it.  And any drag strip that cares about staying around won't let anyone run without a cage.  Hell, our strip here they won't let bikes quads run without leathers, gloves, and boots.  Ive been on the interstate at 75 in the middle of a tropical storm, and never once left my lane.  Learn to drive, then learn to tell the truth.

425637[/snapback]

12.871@111.23 to be exact

Take a trip over to any ls1 site and you will see about 100+ stock ws6's that ran 12's. Dont be that stupid, please. As to without a cage-do yourself a favor and call atco up and ask them about tech at rentals, do this before you make yourself look any more stupid. For bikes Atco requires gloves(any kind), boots(any kind) and leather jacket. I wore my work boots, my shift mx gloves and my leather pimping jacket and they were perfectly happy.

I have driven the car every day for the past four years, through many storms, floods, etc. This one got me, what can I say. But it would have gotten anyone else who was driving too. Everyone thinks it won't be them, trust me I know. I am a very skilled driver and thought it would never happen to me. It's that one time you're not expecting it that gets you.

Any questions about racing, cars, drag strips, etc bring it on. I have spent my whole life at the tracks and at races. I know a little more than the average person ;)

Guest speedemon105

You mean a forum like this one

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/ls1/read.cgi?msgid=56557

Just like what Ive heard, mid to low 13s stock. Oh well, Im done. Delude yourself all you want. And then when you don't have anything real to come back with, go ahead and insult me and call me stupid. Doesn't matter to me, your just another person on the internet.

You mean a forum like this one

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/ls1/read.cgi?msgid=56557

Just like what Ive heard, mid to low 13s stock.  Oh well, Im done.  Delude yourself all you want.  And then when you don't have anything real to come back with, go ahead and insult me and call me stupid.  Doesn't matter to me, your just another person on the internet.

425650[/snapback]

Im not even gonna argue with ya. Its basically like you tellin me up is down. Its been done thousands of times. Read up, Evan Willaims-a test driver for a certain Ford publication got a 12.81 out of a bonestock z28. If ford mags will admit to it I don't know what to tell ya. Its rediculious that you would even try to argue this with me. Where were these times at?? Come to atco, cecil, etown, maplegrove, or any of the other tracks on the east coast and it's an everyday thing. You crack me up. PS Look on an ls1 site next time, it will be a little more informative. ;)

425582[/snapback]

:cheers: agreed KCIR in Kansas City here is the same way

12.871@111.23 to be exact

425640[/snapback]

im call a big BS here, my 94 Z 28 LT1 can run faster then that (sry, no time to post)and it ONLY exhaust(SLP Louthmouth) cold air(SLP) Hypertech programming, and a SLP Ram Air Hood (-air box) ow ya, plus the 167,000 ORIGINAL MILES on the motor. ur little WS6 doesnt scare me, what u did to that car does. gt stangs, 5.0, ls1 ss, ls1 z-28, havent lost yet, if u think that thing was still faster, ill get back with ya in about 6 mon when my new motor is done(93 LT1 perfect block, 383 Stroker crank, LT4 Conversion Kit and a little part that will help out, a supercharger) let's play :evil: