Sad day

beatme

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least im not the only one who wrecked my F-Body(94 Z-28) over teh weekend. following a buddy friday night, going about 25 or 30 on gravel and all of a sudden he stops in the middle of the road and i wasnt ready for it. thankfully all it did was crunched my licence plate and braket and his bumper a little. yes a sad day indeed LONG LIVE THE F-BODYS! :headbang:

hmm. you must be a terrible ass driver if you cant negotiate a small water puddle at 45mph...

424479[/snapback]

wtf?? i havent been here in like 3 months then the first thread i see locos saying " your a terrible ass driver ... " i guess loco the great would have been able to make three 360 degree spins then slighty bump the tree then bounce off of it and burn rubber out of the water puddle right??. because if you cant .. your a terrible ass driver

Edited by FlatTrackinIt55

wtf?? i havent been here in like 3 months then the first thread i see locos saying " your a terrible ass driver ... " i guess loco the great would have been able to make three 360 degree spins then slighty bump the tree then bounce off of it and burn rubber out of the water puddle right??. because if you cant .. your a terrible ass driver

424491[/snapback]

damn, get ur panties out of a wade

I broke my collarbone, my neck is killing me, my jaw hurts, and I got some cuts and scratches.

As to being a terrible driver, I auto-x the car religiously, and I am at the top of my class. I can do things in my car that you could only dream of being able to do. Its easy to talk trash, but when you are just driving down a main road in a downpour condition and a flooded out portion of the road pulls you in, theres not much you can do. But, I can tell you have never driven a car like this in the rain, so I forgive your stupid f**kin comment, jerk-off.

BTW, im 25 yrs old and have been doing auto-x since I was 19, been doing it in this car since 21.

424491[/snapback]

sorry man but 45 mph into a waterhole?? been there done that in not only my truck but numerous cars...i live in missouri where the streets turn to rivers when they get wet..

damn, get ur panties out of a wade

424493[/snapback]

thats what im thinking...

I broke my collarbone, my neck is killing me, my jaw hurts, and I got some cuts and scratches.

As to being a terrible driver, I auto-x the car religiously, and I am at the top of my class.  I can do things in my car that you could only dream of being able to do.  Its easy to talk trash, but when you are just driving down a main road in a downpour condition and a flooded out portion of the road pulls you in, theres not much you can do.  But, I can tell you have never driven a car like this in the rain, so I forgive your stupid f**kin comment, jerk-off.

BTW, im 25 yrs old and have been doing auto-x since I was 19, been doing it in this car since 21.

424556[/snapback]

wow, i think its time to retire..i dont know what auto-x is but if you cant manage a small puddle at 45 i dont think you should be auto-xing, whatever that is...but i am glad you are ok if that makes you like me anymore than you do right now...

Loco's a Dodge guy so he'd have done some Dukes of Hazzard suff and jumped that sum bitch.

424605[/snapback]

yea, but i have driven cars in waterholes..anyone here that lives in missouri or has driven though knows how shitty our highways and roads are...