Answers

Fireman-hott

so did you buy rocket pipes and now gonna call them cyclones???? just curious  im sticking with toomey for now...  till wesw gives me his shearers...

423477[/snapback]

shawn, they are an all new pipe...just steal them pipes..and put ur t5s on wes's...he will never know, he hardly rides anyway... :P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I can't believe all of the discussions between the members of this business are still being posted in front of the entire world. Sounds unprofessional to me. You might get somewhere if you have a real discssion, say maybe over the phone or better yet in person. All of this bickering is just digging the grave deeper for the Rocket name.

And that animation ^^^ is giving me a headache :shootself:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

sorry chris

Im sorry you paid $25,000 for something that isnt worth $10 now because of your lies and deceit

I'm sorry, and I appologize of Chris behalf for everyone that got f**ked by him

I've tried to make everything right, so hopefully if you ordered pipes, you have them

Rocket pipes are done, I'm glad that Chris ran the name in the mud, it serves hm right, and hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes.

Cyclone pipes are a brand new - totally different design

Chris is stuck with his hot mess called Rocket Pipes, a company he messed up like a high-school kegger

Ray will now be a representative for Cyclone Pipes - for sale in December

stay tuned for a new website, and a new quality product

Man lose that f**kin' spazmatic-seizure-Hitler allready....

Any chance of both of you forgetting everything and starting completly fresh. Decide to work together and make an effort not to point fingers or lose your temper. Understand a problem when it comes up and fix the problem so everyone is satisfied. Keepin the dealing's in the public eye will keep everyone honest. Setting realistic goals and priorities.

Id also suggest that you guys forget the mass producing thing for awhile until you get all the current customers satisifed, your names out of the mud and the quality absolutly perfect. Make em one at time, all by hand, all perfect in quality and shipped in a timly manner. There's a guy in England making custom RZ pipes one set at a time, he's a busy man with alot of orders for his pipes.

Firemann I beleive you about all the deaths and crap. That shit sucks man. Don't forget the memorys of these people. Remember all the good times you had with em then slap yourself out of it and get some work done on the pipe business. Pipe business must be your top priority, otherwise sell the business. Don't quit your day job tho :D . If I were you, I would make it a point to NEVER have any more excuses. If you go blind tomorrow, keep it to yourself and get back to work. Altho I beleive your excuses are legit, you just cant be givin anymore excuses for any reason. These guys will jump all over you if you give anymore excuses.

P.S. I love the drama, keep the posts coming. :shrugani:

Wow I can't believe all of the discussions between the members of this business are still being posted in front of the entire world.  Sounds unprofessional to me.  You might get somewhere if you have a real discssion, say maybe over the phone or better yet in person.  All of this bickering is just digging the grave deeper for the Rocket name.

And that animation ^^^ is giving me a headache  :shootself:

424023[/snapback]

WOW, I cant belive that some you guys are being sucked into the "ROCKET" hype this late in the game. Its pretty damn obvious the company is shit and has been long before alot of your guys pipes were even ordered. Not to mention that the Shearers just fukin blow them away to begin with, not just slightly either, like not even in the same universe. And guess what? You can get Shearers

Not to mention that the Shearers just fukin blow them away to begin with, not just slightly either, like not even in the same universe. And guess what?  You can get Shearers

425071[/snapback]

really? you have proven they blow them out of the water?? videos? time slips??seen some rocket piped banshees run right with shearer pipes banshees..not to mention that ANY bike you see with GRR suicide pipes beat a shearer banshee is the same as rockets beating a shearer pipe...

Any chance of both of you forgetting everything and starting completly fresh.  Decide to work together and make an effort not to point fingers or lose your temper. Understand a problem when it comes up and fix the problem so everyone is satisfied.  Keepin the dealing's in the public eye will keep everyone honest.  Setting realistic goals and priorities.

Id also suggest that you guys forget the mass producing thing for awhile until you get all the current customers satisifed, your names out of the mud and the quality absolutly perfect.  Make em one at time, all by hand, all perfect in quality and shipped in a timly manner.  There's a guy in England making custom RZ pipes one set at a time, he's a busy man with alot of orders for his pipes.

Firemann I beleive you about all the deaths and crap. That shit sucks man.  Don't forget the memorys of these people.  Remember all the good times you had with em then slap yourself out of it and get some work done on the pipe business.  Pipe business must be your top priority, otherwise sell the business.  Don't quit your day job tho :D .  If I were you, I would make it a point to NEVER have any more excuses.  If you go blind tomorrow, keep it to yourself and get back to work.  Altho I beleive your excuses are legit, you just cant be givin anymore excuses for any reason. These guys will jump all over you if you give anymore excuses.

P.S.  I love the drama, keep the posts coming. :shrugani:

424837[/snapback]

I agree with Meat. It is not too late to salvage your name. Just forget what has happened, own up to your mistake. Get the pipes out you still owe. If you own the business and you are having trouble with your distributor (Minkia38) then fire your distributor and sell them yourself or get a new distributor. You