TFNG

alkybanshee

Welcome to BHQ  :D  You will fit in perfectly here  :cheers:

Take some pics of that alky and share 'em with us!

419919[/snapback]

I have 2 banshees, 1 was setup for drag and one for duning, but the drag bike has since been turned back into a rider and is kind of for sale. EVERY thing is chromed, powdercoated, or billett on both quads, they are almost identical except for paint jobs and a few little differences. The newest mod I am am doing is suspension to my main rider, I just bought the Roll design Lobo II long travel front end with Axis shocks front and rear, I am very exited to see how it performs in the dunes next month! Here is an old pic of one of my quads....

I have 2 banshees, 1 was setup for drag and one for duning, but the drag bike has since been turned back into a rider and is kind of for sale.  EVERY thing is chromed, powdercoated, or billett on both quads, they are almost identical except for paint jobs and a few little differences.  The newest mod I am am doing is suspension to my main rider, I just bought the Roll design Lobo II long travel front end with Axis shocks front and rear, I am very exited to see how it performs in the dunes next month!  Here is an old pic of one of my quads....

419940[/snapback]

Nice bike!

If you don't mind, what kind of out frames are your pipes?

I'm thinking of going out frame on my duning bike, but I'm kind of unsure about duning with the out frame pipe as opposed to an inframe.

Do you dune with that bike or just drag?

I have 2 banshees, 1 was setup for drag and one for duning, but the drag bike has since been turned back into a rider and is kind of for sale.  EVERY thing is chromed, powdercoated, or billett on both quads, they are almost identical except for paint jobs and a few little differences.  The newest mod I am am doing is suspension to my main rider, I just bought the Roll design Lobo II long travel front end with Axis shocks front and rear, I am very exited to see how it performs in the dunes next month!  Here is an old pic of one of my quads....

419940[/snapback]

Nice quad, welcome to the BHQ!! :cheers: